Why are you still here?

Avu POV

No....I am not beautiful, my nose isn't the right size on my face, my eyelashes don't really exist much because I keep using fake ones an every time I peel the fake ones off my real ones fall off , my lips are always cracked or dried because I never apply lip balm or anything before applying lipstick, and mostly I have beady dark black eyes. No color variation in them. And sometimes if I keep them open for too long and someone is staring at me, they may think that I am dead too.

I look down at the floor to see blood pooling around my feet. My legs....they're beautiful but fake, I look at the nails on them...all fake. But what is fake is what makes me beautiful. My love is broken, and I am fake. I clean my feet taking all the glass pieces out carefully.

I wipe the blood off the floor removing all the blood stains, and look at my hand...the carving so deep I can almost see my veins. I wash my hands under the water putting one nail under the other to remove the blood and then wash the carving while tears flow out of my eyes while it burns but still the words SIDDHARTH said to Richu ringing at the back of my head which makes me feel like I deserve this pain.

______________________________________________________________________*Outside the lotus casino* (BTW Abhi was able to drag all of them out)

Vaishu: Guys listen up!

Sidd: (Hugging Richu from the side) What?!! Up?!!! You want us to go up to heaven already?!

Vaishu: Wtf No! (Now glaring more particularly at Richu now) And even if I wanted you to go anywhere, you would go down to hell.

Riyaz: (Acting like a starved guy) Food!...Give me food please! This dying man's grandchildren will die!

Vaishu: Chup! Bhikhari kahika....you are hungry and you are thinking about your grandchildren, Anushki zara sambhal teri hone wale pati ko!

Anushki: (going red) Stop!

Vaishu: Ughh NOW EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LISTEN! We are going to my house today! Because today we are having sleepoverrrr!

Richu: Sorry, but I cant come. I have to go home.

Vaishu: Aww.........you can leave *muttering the next part* cuz no one wants you here except that nikamma Sidd. ( Who loves Nikamma Shehzada? 😂 😂 A/N-meeeeeeeeeeeee)

*Richu leaves and goes to the friends who brought her to the bar*

Sidd: Vaishu di! Where is that Nakchadi ki bachi?

Vaishu: She is wherever she wants to be! Waise bhi, tujhe kya? Be happy with your simplicity ki mummy - "Richu"!

Sidd: (isn't so drunk so understands Vaishu clearly) Lol, did something happen between us?...Did I offend you in some way?

Vaishu: Obvi...

Sidd: Lol..Spare it

Vaishu: (Glaring at him) Wtf?!!! Why are you saying "LOL" so much? And why do you care about Avu? You didn't even care when she went missing and nor do you care now! You know what!.....Just leave!

Sidd: Really Vaishu?! I didn't care about her? For your information I'M the one who found her while YOU guys were just fighting over makeup! I'm the one who cares the most about her now.

Vaishu: Ya sure and for what reason exactly? Cuz even though you are her best friend I know she doesn't tell you everything going on in her mind.

Sidd: Well, I care about her because she has just lost her parents and she certainly needs help now or even support!

Vaishu: (Realizing why Avu's been acting weird lately) Ww..what?!