13

Hallo! I'm uploading this chapter a day early because why not? Hope you enjoy it!

Class 1A sat on the bus to wherever they were headed for their field trip. Kaminari and Shinsou sat next to each other, discussing the trip.

"Where do you think we're going?" Shinsou asked.

"No idea, Aizawa wouldn't tell anyone. Apparently they changed it last minute because they found out we have a traitor. Nobody knows who it is though. I just hope they took enough precautions and we don't get attacked again."

"Woah, really? Why would anyone at UA want to work with the villains?"

"Nobody really knows. It wouldn't make sense to put in all that effort to get in just to betray us, especially if it's someone in the hero course."

"Yeah, why would someone blessed enough to get into this class just throw it all away?" Shinsou said a bit bitterly.

"Hey, I don't know why you seem so defensive about it, but your quirk is honestly one of the coolest ones I've ever seen! I mean, you got 3rd in the sports festival while you were still in general studies! That's pretty damn amazing Shinsou."

"Really? Thanks." He blushed little.

Toru sat at the back of the bus, listening in on all the conversations. Ojiro sat next to her, asleep. I still can't believe that idiot Deku told them there was a traitor. Oh well, they'd never suspect such a bubbly person to be the infamous UA traitor. This plan of Shiggy's better go better than last time. I want to get out of this school of overconfident 'heroes'. They're so hopeful it makes me sick.

"Hagakure? What are you muttering about?" Ojirou asked, rubbing his eyes. Shit he woke up.

"Oh, it's nothing! Just wondering where we're going, that's all." She said cheerfully.

No sooner had she spoken than the bus stopped and Aizawa called back, "We're stopping here. Be back on the bus in five minutes." Perfect opportunity to slip away and text Shiggy and the league.

"Wait, what kind of rest stop is this?" Kirishima asked. The rest of classes A and B muttered other similar sentiments. Before anyone could make sense of the situation, two women dressed as cats appeared seemingly out of nowhere, yelling stuff the students couldn't really understand.

"The Wild-Wild Pussy Cats?" Konishi said hesitantly.

"Well I'm glad someone knows who we are!" Pixie Bob huffed.

"Class, these are the Wild-Wild Pussy Cats, as Konishi said. They're the pro hero team we'lol be training with."

"Yep! We'll be staying over there!" Mandalas said, pointed towards a small area very far away through a dense forest.

"Why'd we stop so far away?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, let's get back on the bus." Sero said, he and a couple others turning to do so before being chased down the cliff by a wave of earth.

"We own this whole area so don't be afraid to use your quirks!"

"And try to get there by 12:30!" The Pussy Cats shouted.

The classes were then attacked by a monster, distracting them. For used the opportunity to quickly slip away and start sharing her location with the rest of the league before rejoining her classmates as they continued through the forest.

After finally making it to camp, completely exhausted and extremely hungry, they were once again greeted by the two women.

"You said... said it would take... three hours!" Konishi panted, out of breath.