Mini Chapter #2

This takes place in the dorms after school in chapter 12.

Mina sat in her dorm room after dinner, unable to sleep due to the excitement of new students and the training field trip that she would actually be allowed to go on. After five minutes of restless tossing and turning, she pulled out her phone and texted the 1A girls group chat, adding Konishi.

Mina:
Hey guys, I can't sleep
Wanna have a slumber party? Konishi, I really wanna get 2 know you!!

Ochako:
Sure, that sounds fun!

Momo:
We should be getting sleep, but as long as we are done by midnight, I, too would like to participate.

Toru:
Yeah!!! Count me in!

Jirou:
I guess I'll come too

Tsu:
I'll bring snacks

Konishi:
I wanna get to know you too!!

Mina:
Great! I'll make a blanket and pillow fort, come to my dorm in 10 😁

Mina quickly got to work making the most comfortable fortress you've ever seen. After ten minutes, all the girls had arrived and were lounging on the soft blankets and pillows. Tsu sat on a bean bag as Ochako laid her head in her lap. Momo and Jirou sat next to each other sharing a blanket. Toru sprawled across another bean bag chair, and Konishi had snuggled herself into a corner between three different pillows.

"Damn you guys make me feel so single." Mina laughed, gesturing to the two pairs cuddling. All four of them blushed madly and began spewing excuses over each other while the other three laughed.

"Relax guys, I'm just kidding! Although, you would make really cute couples."

Momo and Jirou shared a look for a second before Jirou took a deep breath. "Actually, um, we are dating. Have been for a couple days."

"Wait really? That's so cute!" Ochako said, sitting up. Tsu looked down at the girl who'd just been in her lap, wishing she could say the same as Jirou.

"Okay, okay, let's get to the real point here. We have a new girl to add to the squad! Konishi, you're so lucky you came after the grape got expelled." Mina said.

"So I've heard. I'm glad he got what he deserved. Harassing girls and outing classmates isn't okay."

"Yeah, but he's gone now. Anyway, we don't really know you, so I was thinking we could play a game like truth or dare to get to know each other better! Since you're the new girl, you can go first. Here's the bottle, whoever it lands on is who you ask."

"Okay! This sounds fun!" She took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Ochako. "Uraraka, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you have a crush on someone in 1A?"

"Uhhh... yes!" She squealed, covering her face with her hands, blushing profusely. Tsu looked a little hurt, but quickly shook off the feeling.

"Ohh tea? Who is it?" Toru pushed.

"That wasn't the question!" She spun the bottle, landing on Mina. "Truth or dare?"

The game went on for a little while, starting off with small truths and dares. Jirou had to sing a love song to Momo, Mina had to take off her top, Tsu had to admit she ate bugs sometimes, Toru had to go nude, and Momo had to hold Jirou on her lap. The bottle landed on Konishi.

"Truth or dare?" Toru asked her.

"Uhh fuck it, dare."

"Oooh! Okay, since we don't know much about your quirk, can you demonstrate it by using it on us? Like, make us tell who we love or something."

"I can only do it on one person at a time, but yeah okay. Who should I do it to?"

Toru scanned the room before landing on a certain person, "Tsu."

"Why me, kero?" She said nervously.

"I don't know, I just picked randomly."

"Tsu, I won't do it if you're uncomfortable."

"No, no, it's fine."

"Okay, let me think for a second. You could give a kiss, or release a white dove, both ways to show, who do you love?"

Tsu's eyes clouded over as Konishi spoke. Ochako watched her anxiously as she opened her mouth to answer the question. "Ochako Uraraka." She blinked and the cloudiness went away. She clapped a hand over her mouth and stared at the brunette.

"M-me?"

Tsu nodded slowly and hesitantly. "I know you're probably upset. I know you don't feel the same..."

She was interrupted by lips colliding with hers. "Tsu, you idiot! You're the one I have a crush on!" Ochako said as she pulled away.

"Wait really? I thought you liked Iida."

"Iida? He's nice, but he's too stuck up. Please, who took care of me when I couldn't? You did! I didn't realize it then, but I love you Tsuyu Asui!" They kissed again, then pulled apart and hugged each other.

"So... will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

"You guyssss! You're making me feel so single right now!" Mina squealed.

"Oh- uh, sorry guys. I guess we kinda forgot you were still here." Ochako said, awkwardly rubbing the back of her head.

"As much as I find this exchange adorable too, it's late, we should go to sleep." Momo said.

Mina, Toru, and Konishi muttered in protest, but soon enough they all fell asleep, Tsu and Ocha happily cuddling each other.

Word Count: 875

Take your Tsuchako and MomoJirou, you've earned it. Also I know that rhyme was stupid, I'm sorryyyy.