Worst Fear

Once they get to the hospital they head to the front desk.

Jungkook: we have an slight problem, see my b-

He stands there frozen and looks at Taehyung who is currently being held up by Jungkook.

     Tae is also looking at Jungkook with complete shock on his face because he knows Jungkook is not supposed to say that, yet.

The other members stand there looking at Jungkook in confusion, but just end up brushing it off.

Jungkook: I mean my friend had an accident and hurt his ankle.

    The nurse sees that Jungkook is struggling to hold injured Taehyung up so she brings Tae a wheelchair. 

    Jungkook helps Taehyung sit down in the wheelchair gently because he knows he is in a lot of pain.

Nurse: What is the patients name?

Jin: Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

Nurse: Ok come right this way please.

They all follow her into a room and help Tae onto the bed.

Nurse: The doctor will check you up shortly.

Tae: Ok

The nurse closes the curtains to five them privacy and walks back to her desk.

*10 minutes later*

The doctor finally walks in closing the curtains behind him.

Taehyung POV:

    As I'm sitting on my phone the doctor finally walks in with a clipboard and closes the curtains behind him.

Doc: Hello Taehyung I'm Doctor Mal-Chin.

"Hello" I set my phone down and shake his hand, a little bit nervous for what is about to happen.

Dr. Mal-Chin: So what I have heard is that you had a little accident with your ankle.

    "Yes, I was practicing a dance when I got distracted by something and suddenly lost my balance and then my ankle twisted and constant shooting pain started coming from my ankle area.

    Dr. Mal-Chin: Ahhh I see. Well from what you experienced I think I will have to take a closer look by taking some X-ray's.

Jungkook POV:

    After what the doctor said I already know that it is most likely broken and I think Tae did too.

Tae: O-okay doc.

I could tell my Taehyungie was nervous and I hated seeing him like this.

    I help Taehyung get back in the wheelchair and the doctor leads us too the room where X-ray's are taken.

    While we were walking down the hallway, I was pushing Taehyung in the wheelchair all the other members were walking in front of us. I leaned down to whisper into Tae's ear.

"I will be by your side forever, no matter what, I'm here."

I grab his hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

    As we enter the room the doctor pats a leather chair signaling Tae to sit. I help transfer him over to the seat, Jimin is also helping by grabbing his other arm and leg,  lifting him up.

Taehyung's POV:

   Dr. Mal-Chin: I'm going to put this over your upper body to block it from taking an X-ray of your upper body.

"Okay"

    He drapes a black vest like thing over my upper body and sets my injured leg on a table with a a camera above connected to a machine.

    Dr. Mal-Chin: Okay when i count to three this will take a quick picture to see whats going on with your ankle.

"Ok, I'm ready."

"Okay 1....2....3!" He says as I hear a faint click in the machine signaling it took an X-ray.

Dr. Mal-Chin: I'll be back with the results in 5 minutes, please wait here.

"Okay, thank you!"

5 minutes later

    The doctor walks back in with a piece of paper with a blank expression on his face staring at the paper.

He looks up at me.

"Its broken."

I am going to update this story every Wednesday because I am trying to focus on school also but I hope y'all like it so far :)