"It's what I'm here for,"

I take another sip of water, "So Killian no knows I'm a girl huh."

"You heard that moment?"

"Yeah, I woke up briefly."

Sage nods, "Yeah, it was necessary for warming you up, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it had to be done, does he know who I am?"

"No, he only knows your name."

I struggle to turn around, "My name?!"

"Don't worry, not your full name, only Ell,"

I flop in relief, "Thank goodness, we need to think up a new story to explain why I was pretending,"

"Yes, we do, but only once you are better, you need rest and we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, so sleep."

"Okay."

~~~

I'm dancing through a field. Daffodils are waving in the long grass and the sun is shining. Birds singing joyously in the trees surrounding the meadow, and there in the distance is a figure. As I draw closer I begin to recognise the shape, but it can't be... can it?

"Will?" I call out.

"Ella!"

It is him!

I start running and he meets me in the middle of the meadow and he hugs me.

"How are you here?" I exclaim, the happiness of seeing my childhood friend, my ex to-be future husband.

"Where is here?"

Where is here? I pause to think but I can come up with no explanations.

"It doesn't matter, because you are doing so well,"

I smile, but suddenly he disappears and I hear a new voice from behind me.

"Novella, where are you?"

I spin on my heal and see my father, a worried expression on his face.

"Father!"

"Where have you gone, Lord Golding is looking for you everywhere!"

"Its okay father," Though my guilt does a somersault in my stomach, I left without saying goodbye to either of them, but I then remind myself, it was for the best. If I had stayed I still would have had to have left them just this way I get to keep my freedom.

"I shall write to you once I am settled down!" I go to hug him but he disappears and suddenly I am alone.

The wind picks up, but it's not cooling, its hot and it carries dust that blows everywhere, clouding the sun and sending the world into an eery but not quite dark light.

I try to run but suddenly my feet are stuck into the ground. Panic envelops me and I scream, my arms flailing.

Then suddenly bright, scorching light fills my eyes, blinding me.

~~~

I wake up gasping, covered in sweat, my body on fire.

"Are you okay?" Killian asks worriedly.

"Hot, really hot," I manage to say.

"Here is water," He passes me the waterskin and I greedily pour it down my throat. Whilst I'm doing that Killian runs outside and through my hazy vision I see him gathering snow. He comes back and sits down beside where I'm lying on my cloak.

I feel my whole body trembling, "Where, where is Sage?"

"He's currently tending to the horses, hold still this should help."

He lays a piece of cloth over my forehead and I sigh in relief, its cold.

"I need more layers off." I manage to say.

"Okay, we don't want you getting cold though suddenly."

He gently takes off my shoes and my feet suddenly feel the cold air.

Everything aches.

I feel Killian touching my forehead.

"You are still too hot, I need more cloths." I barely notice his absents this time as he gets up.

All I can focus on is the terrible heat lighting up my body and the pounding in my head before I give into the darkness once more.

A/N:

31 chapters done, we hit 2000 reads and finally, Ella's real gender is revealed! Everything is happening!!

What tale will Ella and Sage spin now... that is, if Ella makes it...

How do you Killian will react when he's not preoccupied with looking after someone?

Questions questions!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

SouthernAlps over and out...