"Yeah so I'm probably responsible for many babies that were made at those things" he says with a fake apologetic look on his face.

"I should have known I don't know how I never noticed" he shrugs his shoulders. "I was good like that" I roll my eyes at him playfully "whatever" he smiles at me and just stares with this weird look on his face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I say giggling, yeah I may have had five glasses too many. I always get giggly after drinking four glasses of wine. I guess the fifth one doesn't help.

"I love it when you giggle, you just look so happy. I miss seeing you happy like this" I feel flushed, yeah that's enough wine for me tonight.

"Maybe you're part of reason" I confess to him. "Don't play with my heart now melon that's not nice of you" he says half jokingly. "I'm serious, it has been amazing having you back around, I have missed you so much for so long manny" his name from childhood slipping from my lips.

"I'm sorry I know you don't like that name" he cuts me off. "It's not that I don't like it, it's that I stopped being him a long time ago" I feel like an asshole. I go to apologize again but he slides closer to me on the sofa.

I get smacked with his scent immediately, I inhale it with every breath. I love the way he smells. It smells just like him and I don't know how to explain it but I understand exactly what I mean.

"Can I ask you a question bella?" My nipples tighten at the sound of his accent. I have no bra on right now and I can tell he notices because he eyes go straight to them like flashing neon lights. Licking his lips and slowly bringing them back up to my face I say, "y-yes" I mentally curse myself for letting him know he has me coming undone.

"You like manny more?" He asks me and I can tell from the look in his eyes that this question is very important to him. So I answer honestly.

"If I am being honest I liked manny yes, I loved manny but Rio has always had a special place in my heart. I feel like we have always had this connection that can't be described only felt. Manny was my friend but Rio, I've always felt like he was my other half" I tell him way too honestly.

He doesn't say a word he just crushes his lips onto mine. For a second it feels like the world stops and is at a stand still. I feel like my body is humming all over and maybe it is from all the wine but I can feel the vibration running through every vein in my body.

His tongue grazes my bottom lip and I open my mouth granting him access to explore. I feel his hand grip the back of my neck and I groan into his mouth. Nipping at my bottom lip I feel his mouth travel to my neck.

He sucks and kisses all the right spots and I know my panties have a wet spot in them. Not removing his lips from my neck he lets his hands travel up my tank top and to my breast.

I moan as he squeezes them both with just the right amount of pressure. They fit so perfectly in his palms. He starts to pinch and roll my nipples over and over again pushing me further into ecstasy.

I haven't felt this good in a long time. He relents on my neck and he lets his lips travel to the valley in between my breast before taking the right one into his mouth, his hand still pleasuring the nipple on my left.

I feel like I can come just like this and he is barley touching me how I know he can touch me. He turns to give the left the same attention as the right without missing a beat.

"Rio" "sì bella" I moan at the endearment. "I don't know" I tell him honestly not knowing what I want to say. He pops me from his mouth and looks me in the eyes. "Then don't speak just feel" he says to me as he kisses further down my body. He slides my pajama shorts right off me with ease.