11

Tamera
I bite my lip so hard I know it will start to bleed if I don't stop applying so much pressure but he is drilling into so hard I can't help it. I see a drop of sweat waiting to come off of his nose so I lean up and lick it off. "Fuck, you're so fucking nasty, I love you" he groans as he reaches down to flick my clit up and down with his thumb. Still pounding me into the bed my eyes roll into the back of my head.

I've never felt ecstasy like this before. I see why girls go crazy because if he ever gives this shit to anyone else I will personally kill him myself. "Come back to me baby" hearing his strained voice pulls me from my thoughts. He throws my leg over his shoulder and continues his assault to yoni. My back arches off the bed and I know I am about to explode. "Oh god" I can feel it so deep down it shocks me. "Don't hold back from me love give it to me" it's as if his command is my undoing. I release a sound that is foreign to my own ears.

I've never felt anything like this before in my life. He is still pounding into me through it all and I think I am going to pass out when he lets out a roar that shakes his whole body and my name is the last word on his lips as he does so. "Tamera" he says as he puts his face in my neck. Both of our bodies drowning in sweat and hearts beating so rapidly. I close my eyes as he slowly pulls himself out of me with another groan.

He lays himself right next to me. Neither one of us speaks as minutes go by. Getting ourselves back together physically. He breaks the silence after another minute passes by. "I've been waiting for this moment for years. It was never the right time" he confesses. "So have I, and it was nothing like I had fantasized about" I chuckle. "Oh really?" He turns to look at me with a smile. "Yeah, it was way better. My mind didn't do you justice" I smile back at him.

"Neither did mine because shit, I feel possessive as fuck right now." I laugh and smack his chest. "Good because so do I" he puts his hands up in surrender. "By all means please do, it's yours whenever you want to do whatever you want to it, no objections here" he pretends to zip his mouth shut. "Good to know" I say as I stand up slowly on weak legs.

"We need to change these sheets and get a shower" I say looking down at him. He face breaks into a smile "I like the sound of that" I roll my eyes playfully. "Sheets first then shower. We can talk in the morning okay?" He nods and helps me change the sheets and then we head into our shower.

My mind is all over the place. I know I should be thinking about what happened before he got here and how my life might be in danger but all I can think about is how much I love this man. I can't stop thinking about how me fucked me into the bed either. A smile creeps on my face at the thought. "What you smiling about?" He breaks into my thoughts.

We are back in the bed from a relaxing shower where he washed me up head to toe. "Nothing" I say back with a chuckle. He smirks and let's it go. "You should call out tomorrow. We need to talk and go over a few things. I thinks it's best if you're not a work until we can come up with a set schedule to keep you safe." I nod my head in agreement. "I already called off for the next two days. I've never call out so I have time off just saved up" he kisses my forehead. "Good, let's get some rest we had a long night" I snicker "that's an understatement."

He smacks my ass lightly and wraps his arms around me kissing my shoulder. "Night Mel" hearing my childhood nickname only he called me warms my heart. "Night baby" I say with a smile on my face before sleep takes me under.

Next day
I open my eyes and stretch my body out causing a yawn to escape my lips. I don't feel any extra body heat so I know Rio is not in bed. I get up to brush my teeth and pull a tank top and some shorts on before I head downstairs. When I reach the steps I smell bacon and it makes my stomach grumble.

When I reach the kitchen I see rio at the stove and my best friend munching on some bacon at my table. She notices me and gives me a glare. What the hell did I do? Rio turns around and looks at me with that beautiful smile. He walks over to me with a plate in his hand. It has waffles, bacon, hash browns, and eggs on it. "Good morning" he says as he greets me with my plate and a kiss.

"Good morning" I say as I take a sit next to my best friend. "What are you doing here?" She rolls her eyes at me. "Good morning to you to miss I don't come to work because I got dick down last night" I immediately look at Rio. He looks at me innocently "I didn't say anything I opened the door and she immediately knew" I cut my eyes at him before placing them back on her.

"Listen" she cuts me off. "Nope, you think you can just get shot at and don't tell me shit. Then you finally get some dick and it's from Rio and you still don't tell me shit. Oh no, your ass is grass sister girl" she says while pointing her fork at me. "Everything just happened I didn't even have time to really process it all. Rio and I haven't even gotten a chance to talk about it yet." She scoffs "yeah I bet you haven't."

I groan, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but now you know so again, what are you doing here". She gives me one more nasty look before she answers. "You didn't text me in 2 days and you called out of work without telling me so I had to come check on you. I am your assistant and former best friend you know" I roll my eyes. "Former?" She nods her head "mmm hmm my best friend would never leave me in the dark about very important things."

I pull her into a hug. "I'm sorry okay. I love you and I should have told you. It's been a crazy 48 hours so you have to give me a little lead way. Just know you would have been my first call after I got my mind right. You're my best friend I wouldn't keep something like this from you." She finally embraces me back and slaps me on my thigh when we pull back.

"You're telling me about that dick" she mouths so Rio can't hear. I laugh at her goofy ass self and mouth "okay." Rio finishes up with the food and the guys come into the kitchen to make their plates. Rio sits in the chair right next to me giving me another kiss before he starts to dig into his plate.

Breakfast was great but I know some shit is about to hit the fan and we all need to talk. I can tell I am about to here some things that I am not going to be happy about by how serious Rio gets once everyone is in the living room. I breath in and breath out, let's she what the fuck shit is about to be.