5

Tamera
I woke up in a rush. I barley got any sleep last night..again. I was up thinking about Rio..and our arrangement of course. I was trying to find out how this all would go. I have events coming up and I guess he could attend them with me. Staying up thinking about that..mostly, that's the reason why I walked into the building looking like I had just woke up 20 minutes ago which I sort of did. I stumbled into my office and flopped down in the seat. I let out a thankful sigh when I saw Kay walking into my office with a mug making the office fill up with the smell of delicious coffee. "You are a saint" "not with the nasty shit I did to my husband last night" I laughed at her ass. "You so nasty" "I know, now what's going on you look like you got ready in 2 minutes" "it was 5 minuets heffa" she put her hands up in surrender. "I just had a long night" "getting too much dick from mystery man huh" "you just won't give that up will you" "not until you tell me" I groaned. "Ain't nobody having sex Kay goodness, I just haven't been able to sleep the last couple of nights that's all" "mmm hmm, maybe if you was getting some dick you would be able to fall asleep. I bet that thang got cob webs in it" "I keep myself up-kept down there thank you very much" "it's been how many years again 5?" "3 hoe you know it ain't been that long" "mines well." I hate her I swear I do. "Just give me my daily run down" "okay, you have a meeting at 2 with the board about seeking out new clients for the next upcoming event in 3 weeks at the gala. They have there eyes set on these 2 writers who have buzz circulating around them lately. A couple other companies have their eyes on them so they want their best employee to swoop in and seal the deal. That's where you come in." "So I have one week to get them on board, I got this" "of course that's why you get the big bucks. Anyway, I'll send you the number to this really amazing designer by the end of the day so you can have your dress by the gala. I have mine being made already and I know it's going to be beautiful." "You always look beautiful at every event, those dresses you wear definitely are amazing" "exactly that's why I have to hook you up" I laughed at her silly ass. "I appreciate it girl" "you're my bestie I got you, now get back to work and stop day dreaming about mystery man." I sighed, if only she knew.

I definitely had a long day today. The meetings seemed to go on forever but we did get to cover a lot of things. Especially my assignment and the gala that's approaching in a couple weeks. I still don't know if I'm going to tell Rio about that. I feel like it's too soon to have him out with me. I haven't had a chance to prep him. Teach him the ropes because all I need is for him to get a drink spilled on him by accident and he pulls out and gun and shoots the person in the head in front of everyone at my job. I rub at my temples feeling a headache coming on. Having him back is definitely throwing me for a loop. I can't lie and say I don't miss his presence because all I can think about is getting home to see him.
———

Sorry this was short guys but I'm trying to publish more. I'm working and trying to prepare to go back on campus, hang in there with me!