10 - Karaoke Night

Start from the beginning

It was your first time playing soccer since leaving home, where you had played in college. The scene was a little different here in Seoul, where most people played on small turf courts instead of grass.

Jun introduced you to the boys and girls on the team

Jun introduced you to the boys and girls on the team. "Everyone, this is my friend (y/n) from (y/country)."
You bowed to everyone.

A tall athletic guy stepped forward, "Welcome to the Yonsei University Bluewings! I'm Heechan Son, our captain. Jun has told us good things about you. Let's get ready for the game, today we're playing the Steelers. It won't be easy."

You met the rest of the Bluewings and the game kicked off

You met the rest of the Bluewings and the game kicked off. The Steelers were dirty, and you weren't used to the rough style. You had gotten kicked down for the third time, and this time it hurt. Jun offered his hand and helped you back up.

"Thanks bro."

"I got your back, let's get em!"

The rest of the game went better and you were ready for the rough tackles. The Steelers were up 3-2 with 5 minutes to go, when Miyeon, one of the girls, played you a pass. You used your speed to run down the wing and cross the ball in for Heechan to score. The final whistle sounded with the game 3-3.

Heechan addressed the team, "We did alright considering they're a dirty team, but we need to work on our defense. Thanks Jun for bringing
(y/n), you did well today mate."

After the game you went to a restaurant for beer and fried chicken with the team. Jun was crazy about fried chicken. You got to know your new team better, they were all friendly and most of them were from the same college.

You got home and got ready for bed. You were grateful to Jun for inviting you to the team, and especially for helping you up when you got knocked down. You were thinking about Karaoke tomorrow night when you remembered what you had told him last time:

"If Rosie invites me over I'll ask if you can come"

The only problem was now you knew Rosie was Rosé, and you had to keep it on the down low. Wait - that meant Jisoo was also Kim Jisoo. Jun's Jisoo. There had to be something you could do for him.