Night strikes pt. 2

Weaver's pov
5 months after war breaks out
Berlin, Germany
I heard Twitch "Cover me!" My head bounced as the pain rippled through my body as I tried looking around, suddenly my world shifted as I felt someone gripping the shoulder straps of my tacvest and I felt the concrete pulling on my pant legs. I heard Blackbeard "Clear! Targets eliminated!" I saw Emma move infront of me with a few tears in her eyes "You're an idiot" I coughed as the pain in my chest started to fade "I think I'm hit" she nodded "you took a couple to the arm" I shook my head slowly "in my chest, it hurts so bad" she pulled my tacvest off and ran her hand over my chest feeling for blood "Non, you're not hit" I coughed again "it feels like it holy hell" she looked at my vest with a small smile "your plate caught the round, you got lucky" I motioned for the vest as I tried sitting up she spoke "non, you're not going into combat" I heard thatcher "Twitch, we can't casevac him. We have to get to the target and take 'em out" she sighed before turning to me "you're going to stay right next to me, I'll keep you alive" I nodded as I put my vest back on "We should probably haul ass to the objective, those AKs were pretty good flares" Thatcher spoke in a worried tone "he's right, get 'im up" Twitch helped me up as I pulled my 1911 and ran with the team through the city towards the SAMs. I saw Blackbeard shoulder his rifle and fire as we came to the second platoon, everyone took up positions in cover and engaged the 16 Russian troops that were scrambling to get their rifles and take up positions to mount a defense. I went to stand and shoot but Emma grabbed my shoulder and shoved me back down "Stay down! We'll handle this!" I groaned "Emma, don't tell me to stop being a soldier because I took rounds!" As I turned and fired my pistol and dropped an enemy, "Thatcher, get an EMP on them! Blackbeard, Valkyrie, Wall of fire!" I heard thatcher "I hope you know what you're doing lad" as Blackbeard and Valkyrie yelled "A-ffirm!" I got my 1911 and watched thatcher's EMP go flying over our cover and land against the Russian cover before detonating and cutting off every light near the Russian position, "SEALs make your move!" As I saw Valkyrie and Blackbeard stand and go shoulder to shoulder walking towards the Russians hitting any enemy that dared show their head. I stood and pushed up to them as the last 7 soldiers tried retreating causing me to lift my 1911 and fired hitting one in the back 3 times watching as he dropped before Emma's F2 barked to life and 2 more soldiers fell, thatcher, Blackbeard and Valkyrie fires this time dropping the remaining soldiers. I turned to thatcher "one more, we get to that camp you guys clear it and I can set up the charges" he nodded "Come on Rainbow, we've got our last target" i radioed "Overlord, 1-1, we're moving to phase like October. 1 camp circumvented, 2nd clear advancing to the target area. 1 casualty, non-lethal, how copy?" Overlord came back "overlord copies all, do you require medical treatment for that casualty? over" I looked at my arm and the pressure bandages "Rog' that'll be helpful. 1-1, out" I felt twitch's hand on my shoulder "how's your arm? Your chest?" I rubbed my chest "still stings when I breath but I'm moving" she nodded "let me know if it gets worse" I flashed a smile before we started running to the next camp, the last camp we had to hit. I checked the gps "75 meters" before I looked up and followed Blackbeard as we moved quickly, way quicker than any other normal op, towards the target, Valkyrie slowed down until she was running next to me "how's your arm?" I sighed "functioning, I'm not a weak link if that's what you're asking" she chuckled "easy delta, I know you'll make it through. I'm just checking on a friend, thought we were gonna lose you when you said you took one to the chest" I looked at her "oh come on meg, you know an Ak can't keep me down" she nodded "so it would seem, what can keep you down?" I looked forward "Alex's vodka, I have no idea what he puts in it but it knocks me on my ass" she laughed quietly before we all settled down and I heard "мои друзья, у нас есть подтвержденный отчет о выстрелах. у нас нет местоположения, команда, которая была занята, потеряла контакт. будьте бдительны, защищайте свои лагеря, мы начнем поиск после того, как узнаем, что лагеря безопасны(My friends, we have confirmed reports of shots fired. We don't have a location, the team that was engaged lost contact. Be alert, defend your camps we'll start searching after we know the camps are safe)" everyone looked at me "they know about our gunfight, they don't know where we are and they're ordering everyone to stay at the camps and secure them" everyone showed various levels of annoyance before they retook their position in the column as emma was next to me "how're you feeling?" I replied "I'm a bit woozy but I think I'll make it, my head hurts too" she whistled and everyone stopped "I need protection for a minute" everyone set up a perimeter as she sat me down and took off the bandages seeing the blood still going, she sighed before placing new pressure bandages on and wrapping them tightly with guass, I hissed at the sudden pressure and stinging of the new bandages she looked at me and spoke "I know, it hurts but I need to make sure the bleeding stops or you're going to drop" I nodded stiffly as she finished up and patted my knee "All better" I released a breath I was holding "thanks doc Emma" she smiled as I stood and nodded to everyone as they turned and started jogging towards the SAMs. It took a little less than a minute before we reached the outskirts of the camp and started scouting, I looked around the camp "6 SAMs, more than the briefing stated... fuck," I started counting the soldiers in the camp as Blackbeard spoke next to me "21 soldiers, it's a tight fit" I looked over "think you 4 can clear 21 enemies?" He nodded "definitely, if I had the ammo" I rolled over and unclipped my M4 handing it over to him "take this"