"roses have nothing on you"

Chaeyoung

I was utterly bewildered by the number of people those guys drew in here. Why were they so popular? What's so special about a few pretty boys singing, my head was full of thoughts, especially after our last encounter.

The day at work almost came to an end when the manager asked me to take out the trash, how heartless letting a girl go out by herself at this hour I thought to myself

A strange noise. I was sure I heard something uncanny but nothing seemed unusual, feeling rattled I briskly threw the trash away and dashed to the door like a wild animal.

Jimin

I felt like a creep following Chaeyoung like this but I mean no harm towards her. I really just want to get to know her.
Namjoon told me to stay away from her. I know he's feeling uneasy about a celebrity being interested in a regular waitress but I believe and know she is far from basic.

There she is, I beamed with relief after seeing her. How did she manage to make me feel this way? I was going to approach her but she promptly started running towards to door, I startled her?
With the advantage of longer legs, I caught up to her and subconsciously slammed her against the back door. Her small frame was imprisoned by my arms. She did to all intents and purposes smell like roses, addictive.