Promposal

Wyatt's Pov:

It's been 3 weeks since Eliza and I started dating, and I couldn't be happier. That night in the garden couldn't have gone any better, but now it's almost time for prom. After a whole week of debating the cheesy poster idea I finally came up with it.

The theme for our prom is "Under the Sea," so I made a poster that says "Out of all the fish in the sea, I choose YOU to go to PROM with me!!"(Title picture). I know it's cheesy but Eliza actually loves the prom theme, which is really shocking!! It was the end of the day and Eliza was at computer club, so after that I'm going to do my promposal, wish me luck!!

Eliza's Pov:

Computer club was so much fun!! Wyatt's supposed to pick me up and were going to the beach after school, I'm really excited!! I'm still waiting for Wyatt to ask me to prom, I'm actually nervous what if he doesn't ask me...I mean prom is next friday!! After computer club Wyatt and I walk to the beach.

Wyatt and I put our bookbags down and go into the ocean. We splash each other and act like 5 years olds playing tag. We stay in the ocean for 30 minutes before getting out and drying off. I dry off like a normal person while Wyatt shakes the water off him like a dog. We go back to our area and lay on our towels.

Wyatt grabs something out of his bookbag but I don't know what. Then I see a poster, and he unravels it and says... "Eliza Zambie, out of all the fish in the sea, I choose YOU to go to the PROM with me!! So, will you make me the happiest werewolf in the world and say yes??" I get teary eyed, and can barely speak. I can't believe it, I've never gotten a promposal before!! "Yes Wyatt *sniff* I will go to prom *sniff* with you!! I say while crying. He picks me up and spins me around, while people around us start clapping. Best beach day ever!!

Sorry guys I know it's a short chapter, but thanks for reading!! The next chapter is going to be Eliza's bday so stay tuned!! Also, we are almost at 5k reads, can we get there?!?! You guys are amazing, and I love you all, bye my little roses!!💟