Heartbreak

Eliza's Pov:

I can't move I just feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. Wyatt looks away from Addison and sees me, his happy expression changing really quick to a guilty look. All of my senses come to me and I run out the door.

"Eliza!" Wyatt calls out, but I keep running. However I'm no match for his werewolf abilities to run quick. He catches up to me right outside the gym door. "Eliza!" He says as he runs in front of me to keep me from going anywhere else. He sees me crying and his guilty expression changes to a sad look.

"Why are you crying, what's wrong?" He asks oblivious. "You and Addison, fitting in perfectly while Zed and I just sit there like complete idiots, Zed is heartbroken because of you, I'm heartbroken...because of you." I say while sobbing. "I'm into cheer, who would've thought!" He says like my words don't matter.

"No your into Addison and she's into you." I say. "Why are you acting like this, I'm just doing something I like?" He says defensively. "Your just trying to get close to Addison, my best friend's girlfriend, my close friend. I still don't have a place, I'm not like Zed, football captain, or Bonzo, Bree, and Addison, cheerleaders...or you, werewolves with a pack that stick together...I don't know what I am, I mean yeah, I'm a zombie but a part of me is missing."

"I thought that being with you helped me understand everything better, but clearly I made a mistake."  I argue back. "Says the girl who doesn't even know where she belongs!" He yells. I start crying and run off. "Eliza wait!" He calls after me but I just keep running, barely able to see because of my tears.

Pretend Addison is Eliza and Zed is Wyatt.

Wyatt's Pov:

I'm so stupid I can't believe I let my emotions get the best of me. I have to apologize to Eliza but she would never want to talk to me ever again... I'm gonna need some help.🙄

Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry it's been a while. I don't go back to school until April 15th but with the coronavirus going around I've been stressed. This wasn't the best part it actually kind of sucked, but I'm trying my best, I'm still a little shaken by the virus. No, I haven't gotten it but the fear of getting it is what's bothering me. Anyway I will try to be more active and I'm sorry. Stay safe my little roses and until next time!!💝