The Plan

Wyatt's Pov:

After 3 hours of trying to figure out what to do about the Eliza situation, I finally figured out how to win her back. It was a plan that involved all the werewolves, because I need some help.

Willa and Wynter called the rest of the pack to meet me so we could discuss the plan. I was going to make a necklace for Eliza, she always told me she liked technology so the necklace was a locket that changed to different pictures of me and her automatically. It also kind of looked like the moonstone so she would feel like she was apart of our pack.

I was planning on giving her a computer too, but it's the thought that counts, and I'm also broke...haha. The werewolves were going to set up a flower garden near her house in Zombietown. It was almost midnight though so we had to act quick.

The pack and I ran to her house, I had been over here once, when me and Eliza walked home together, one day after school, she showed me all of Zombietown. I helped the werewolves set up the flower garden and put lights around it for a romantic effect.

If everything goes well I might ask her to be my girlfriend, I just hope everything goes well. I have the necklace and the werewolves are giving us some privacy. I text Eliza to meet me outside...moment of truth.

Eliza's Pov:

I am crying in my room when I get a text from Wyatt. The last thing I want to do is talk to him, but I have missed him I hated that fight. Is this how love feels, beautiful but painful. I had never cared about anyone as much as I cared about Wyatt. He made me smile, laugh, and made me feel pretty. He loves the real me, but that fight was giving me second chances, only one way to find out. I read the text, "Meet me at the front of your house, please, we need to talk." What does that mean?!?!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! The next chapter is going to be a pretty big moment, so I might need a couple of days to think of how to plan it out. I know this wasn't the best chapter but I'm kind of tired and I promised a chapter soon, so I did my best. Thanks for reading love you my little roses. Also if you watched the Henry danger finale lmk so we can talk about it I have some serious ranting to do it was an emotional rollercoaster, gonna miss that show watched it for 6 years, since it started!! Ok now byeee💯