Understandings

Wyatt's Pov:

I can't help but notice how pretty she is. Eliza has her hair down for the first time, her brown eyes sparkle in the sunlight, and her smile makes me feel warm and safe. I think I've really fallen for her, but I could never tell her that...

"Let's go inside!" I say flustered. "Ok," she says walking inside. "You know this is where Zed and Addison had their first date." Eliza says smiling. "Oh, but we're not on a d-date right, or are we?" I say going from nervous to devious real quick. "I-I mean if you want it to be..." she says blushing hard. "Ok, then it's a date..." I say with a chuckle. We both blush.

Eliza's Pov:

I'm on a date with Wyatt! I'm not usually like this, so why am I like this around Wyatt. I'm so stupid! I always act like a dork around him, but I try to contain it, at least until the date is over.

Wyatt and I talk for at least 20 minutes before we get our froyo. I ordered "squirmy wormy" and Wyatt ordered "peanut butter and bones." I never thought Seabrook would have more flavors than just vanilla.

Wyatt and I continue talking and I bring up the investigations at school. "I can't believe somebody broke in!" I say. "Uh, yeah..." He says sadly. "You okay?" I ask. He doesn't answer, he just puts his head down. "Wyatt did you break in...?" I ask disappointed.

"Uh, yeah...but it wasn't just me, it was all the werewolves. We were just trying to find the moonstone." He says sadly. I comfort him. "Why is the moonstone so important?" I ask. "Without it we wouldn't have a source of energy and we'd die, we'd be nothing..." He answers sadly. I hug him and we finish eating our froyo. We leave the froyo place and say our goodbyes. We agreed to "hangout" again sometime! Best day ever!

Thank you guys for all the support! I know this chapter is a little short and I haven't wrote in a while, I've just been really busy with school and my grandparents just visited. However, I will try to be more active. Hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I did! Bye my little roses I love you all!💜