Forgiveness ??

Eliza's Pov:

I step outside and as soon as I do i stop in my tracks. Wyatt is holding a jewelry box in a romantic lit flower garden. I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. So, Wyatt talks first instead.

"Hey, listen I didn't mean to hurt you in fact that's the worst thing I could ever do and I'm beyond sorry. You deserve better than me, I don't deserve you. I hurt you and I know I will possibly never earn your trust back so I just wanted to say I'm sorry, like really really sorry, and I lov- I mean...I care about you a lot." He rants.

I don't know what to say I try to think of something but nothing comes out. So, I say the dumbest thing I possibly could, "Oh..."

Wyatt's Pov:

I wait for her response after I pour my heart out to her. All I get though is one word that breaks my heart, "Oh." She said "Oh," what does that mean. Then however she starts to rant just as I did.

"I trusted you, and you hurt me in more ways than I ever could've imagined, but even after all of that I couldn't stop thinking about you...about how much I care about you. You made me feel special, you made me happier than I ever thought I could be. So, I forgive you and I care about you a lot too." She says.

Those words make my heart jump and I walk up to her and wrap her in a hug. After we stay like that for what seems like forever I step back and hand her the jewelry box. She opens it and her expression changes to complete shock. Tears well in her eyes as she opens the locket as pictures of me and her slide through it.

She looks up at me and a tear falls down her cheek. I wipe the tear away and she says, "I love it." The next thing I say will change our lives forever, so I think of the way I feel. I then say, "And I love you." Then the rest of the world melts away as our lips connect. After several moments, which feels like forever we pull away, smiling at each other, and the next words she says melts my heart..."I love you too."

This chapter took a while to write so I'm sorry it took so long. I also started online school so that has taken up a lot of my time. Anyway I love you guys and thanks for reading!! The next chapter will be out soon. Love you my little roses, until next time, stay safe!!💞