Chapter 20 - Losing Control

Start from the beginning

Ricky tried to eye Hector questioningly via the rear view mirror, but the man was preoccupied with traffic.

"I'm sorry." Damon spoke with an inhuman voice. "I'm trying my best but...I don't think..."

Ricky's anxiety shot through the roof. Why was his voice still like that? What was he apologizing for? What was he thinking of doing?

More prominent growls followed by hot breath on his neck had Ricky feeling a little bothered. He felt Damon's chest practically vibrate against his back and despite his better judgment, felt himself relax. The situation kind of reminded him of a massaging chair.

Damon's nuzzling suddenly turned into suckling as he began licking his way up to Ricky's ear and nibbling tenderly. The feel of teeth on flesh almost shocked Ricky out of his stupor.

Damon's arms loosened slightly and were no longer holding him in place. Instead, his hands began sliding up and down Ricky's abdomen. Soon enough, they found their way under his shirt and began dancing across his flesh. A flick of his nipples had Ricky on high alert as he realized what Damon's instincts were telling him to do.

He wanted to bond.

"Damon?" Ricky croaked as he reached for the enormous hands hidden under his shirt. "Damon, maybe we could wait a bit?"

Hector made a quick glance at them through the review mirror. "Do you need me to pull over?"

"Um, not yet. I don't think there's much he can do in the back of a car." Ricky replied hopefully as a hand slipped out from under his shirt and started playing across his groin.    

Ricky was becoming all too aware of a particular bulge pressing against this back, and he was reminded of the night his couch 'died'. He had a feeling this was going to be similar, and briefly worried for Hector's car seats.

"Damon..." Ricky gulped as the man began carefully squeezing his extremities, then trailing his hand up and down in an undulating motion.

The rhythmic movements had Ricky's lower half slowly ignite as he felt a familiar need begin to build. A clicking sound alerted Ricky to the fact that his buckle was being undone.

Not soon enough, he felt the pressure in his pants release as he was unzipped, though he was still restrained by the confines of his undergarment.

The warmth of Damon's palm brought a new wave of need as he continued to tease. He ran his palm across Ricky's bulge, reveling at the responses he caused. Ricky struggled to remain still, quivering in place and practically holding his breath in an effort to stop himself from making any noise. He always thought that moaning was an embarrassing act and was never proud when he let his voice out.

Damon continued his undulating motions, spiraling Ricky into an inferno of desire as his legs tried to stretch out in the all too small compartment. Then, the man completely cupped him, pressing Ricky's hips backwards against himself.

The hand on his chest stopped its actions and slid down to pull Ricky out from between Damon's legs and completely on top of Damon's lap.

The man leaned forward and buried his face against the back of Ricky's neck, letting out a particularly loud growl as his hips moved against Ricky's weight, demanding more contact.

Ricky could feel himself coming undone as the man's hand dipped below his undergarments and freed him, immediately pumping his dick with urgency.

The abrupt contact had Ricky twitching in response. His vision was whiting out and he found himself leaning back completely against Damon who continued to rub against Ricky's backside. Then everything stopped, and Ricky found himself lifted and settled sideways on the back seat.