Chapter 29- my poor eyes

Start from the beginning

"You're such a naughty girl." He said taking his pee-pee out of her, damn it no! No! I was not supposed to hear that nor see his pee-pee. I got out of there as fast as I could, by the time I got out the house I was practically sprinting.

It wasn't the first time I have seen him with other women, but this time it was to a whole new level, disgusting! Gross! Horrendous! I can't unsee it... it's great that I only saw the girl's back and blonde hair, it would had been worse if I had seen her face.

I was dead inside, it didn't really mattered to me anymore, his cheating. But my mother, what if she was the one who had come and seen that? He got her to think he was never going to cheat again, and she really believed him, but I knew better. What the heck is even wrong with his eyes? Mother is still so gorgeous even in her fifties, her long caramel hair and her big dark green eyes are the best of her, not to mention her amazing sculpted body, I don't really get why someone would cheat on her. He has seen multiple women without her knowledge, and I never had the courage to break her fragile soul.

Unconsciously I arrived back to the building, I really felt as if all my energy had been sucked out. I went to my desk and saw Jonathan on my way, oh dear, I felt so sorry for him right now. I was the one who told him about his father's affair and told him to get over it, but at least he didn't saw what I saw. He saw me and asked me about the document, oh Jon, I just saw my father's reproductive apparatus. I put my hands on his shoulders and speak with all my heart.

"Jonathan, I apologize for what I said about your father." He pushed my hands off of him and looked at me as if I had just grown a second head.
"Are you high or something? That happened like two months ago." I'll take that as an 'I accept your apology'.
"It's never too late to say sorry. Anyways, I read the document on my way and it had some errors so I couldn't take it to... where you wanted me to take it." It was a pretty good lie, no one could know I went to that house.

------

It was the day of the graduation and I wasn't feeling well emotionally. I came along with Axel's parents to cheer on him, but as soon as I saw him with the cap and gown I became depressed, but of course I didn't showed it.

The ceremony began as the three of us sat where the family should be, and my classmates sat on the stage... I should be there with them, but my father... I'm beginning to think my life is pathetic, I don't really have my own goal in life.

I have a job and one day will become the CEO, but that's not really about me, yeah I'm a submissive and a wife, but that wasn't really my choice to begin with. Right, suppose that I had accepted being Axel's submissive and girlfriend, but what if he wasn't the one I was arranged to get married? I would had been forced to break that relationship and marry whoever I was really supposed to marry.

So basically I've never owned my life and that's something I rarely thought about because I was accustomed to that idea, but now, as I see my friends get called on and receive their diplomas I can't stop myself from thinking if all the choices I believed I was making by my own have always been manipulated for me not to see the reality.

I heard Axel's name get called on and forgot about everything. His parents and I got up and cheered on him and took an exaggerating amount of pictures, he looked adorable. It's funny how with his work suit and even with casual clothes at home he seems so manly and mature and intimidating, but right now he just looked like a cute and innocent teenager. He was so happy I could tell, his adorable smile with those cute dimples, he's too much. Well, maybe it wasn't my choice to marry him, but it was my choice to submit to him and accept him as my husband and not just a guy that I was forced to marry.

The ceremony ended and I went directly to him to give him a big hug and congratulate him. Then I went to the girls and congratulated them and greeted their families. Chloe had apparently dyed her hair in blue, that's why I wasn't able to recognize her, she looked beautiful and so did Carmen and Marie, their makeup was bomb. We took a lot of pictures, and I felt I didn't fit in, but I couldn't ruin it for them.

"But let's be honest, Chloe's hair looks awesome but she now looks like one of those Smurfs thingys." Carmen said as we were taking the pictures, and Chloe hit her in the arm.
"That's really the truth Chloe, you should had kept it blonde." Marie talked and I became curious.
"Blonde? When did you had it blonde?" I asked her.
"Oh I was blonde since last month girl. I just dyed it this color yesterday." Interesting, a strange thought crossed my mind but I brushed it off. Axel interrupted our conversation and told me his parents wanted to fetch us cake to celebrate, although he was the one driving this time.

Axel took us to a cafe and we ordered some dessert, although the only dessert I wanted was Axel. But I had to control my emotions today, I wasn't the protagonist of the day. His parents were really nice, you could sense they loved each other and loved Axel too, I became aware of how used to I was to the coldness and emptiness that emerged from my family, I really thought that was normal, I was really fooled and believed I had a good life. That's funny, and confirmed my pathetic life. That graduation really messed me up, but I won't let that ruin my day.

We had a fun chat and the desserts were delicious. I think Axel noticed my mood because he was doing some very horrible jokes, that were so bad you had to laugh. I appreciate him, he's such a good human, I don't deserve him. We drove them back to their house and they insisted for us to get inside, so we had to and what awaited for us inside was really unexpected.

Thank you for reading, and thank you guys for getting this book to 1k, it's really amazing. Here's some chicken 🍗 and here's a pineapple if you're vegetarian 🍍.