"It's just... I don't like you paying for me, you already did enough for me" I said while taking his hand away and walked towards the window.

He back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. "This is nothing, you deserve more than this" He whispered and pecked my cheek.

He turned me around and pulled me closer to him. "I want you to do what you love to do" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I hugged him and took his scent in.

"Thank you" I whispered and accidentally pecked his neck instead of the cheek. I felt his arms around me tightening, I pulled away and looked at him.

He suddenly smashed his lips on mine, I was shocked at first but then I kissed him back. The kiss was passionate, but it was getting rougher.

We pulled away breathing heavily, "If we keep going then I can't stop myself" He whispered before taking me to bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me close to himself.

I looked at him and saw his eyes closed, I smiled before pecking his lips and snuggling into his chest.

NEXT DAY
I slowly opened my eyes and was going to seat up, when I felt Anthony's arms around me. I carefully put his arm on the pillow and went to the bathroom.

I took a long shower and changed into new clothes. I dried my hair with the hairdryer and put my hijab on. I put my usual makeup and went into the room.

I looked at him and chuckled. I walked towards him and took the pillow away, "Anthony, wake up" He groaned and turned the other way.

"Wake up, you have work" "5 minutes more" He mumbled into the pillow. I sighed when I got an idea. "If you wake up now, then I'll give you a lot of kisses" I whispered near his ear.

I saw him opening his eyes and in a blink, he was out from the bed. "Now, my kiss" I chuckled and pecked his cheek. He looked at me while pouting, "What?" "I want a kiss here," He said while pointing at his lips.

"I said I will give you a lot of kisses, but I didn't say where," I said while walking towards the door, "Zoya..." I heard him whining like a child. I chuckled and looked at him.

"If you come downstairs in 20 minutes ready for work then I'll kiss you wherever you want" He fastly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

I shook my head while smiling and went downstairs. "What should I make for breakfast?" I looked through the fridge and decided to make pancakes.

I put the coffee powder in the coffee machine and turned it on. While the coffee was getting ready I went back to my pancakes. I took two plates and put the pancakes on it.

I took syrup and put it on the pancakes. While I was getting his coffee ready I could smell his perfume from here. I felt him back hugging me while taking my scent in.

"Now, my kiss" I turned around and saw him smirking at me. I chuckled and pecked his lips, "Happy?" "That wasn't a kiss" "Then how do you kiss?"

He smirked and pressed his lips on mine when he pulled away and licked his lips. "That's how you kiss, by the way, I love your strawberry lipgloss"

I blushed and looked away. He sat at the counter of the kitchen while I put the plate in front of him, "Pancakes, my favorite" He said while digging in.

"Slow down," I said while putting his coffee in front of him. I chuckled and sat beside him. "I'm going to meet Aayan and Naida today" "I will send a bodyguard with you"

I looked at him confused, "Why bodyguard?" "I can't let anything happen to you again, I can't let you go alone" "But I won't be alone, Aayan and Nadia would be there"