01: Deleterious

❝ She's the ultimate catch no guy could ever ignore ❞

Kang Seulgi sauntered inside the night club with a loud sigh. She could already feel the headache coming as she inhaled the foul mixture of sweat and drunk breaths surrounding her. The sight of couples doing nasty stuff made her want to puke the very instance.

But she had to keep her facade on in order to get things done as soon as possible. Seulgi feigned an innocent smile as she approached her next target.

Nobody ever saw through her disguise. No one ever doubted that her innocent, pure appearance did not match her true identity. It was her charm, and she cleverly used it to lure men in her trap.

"Hey, gorgeous" A man in his late twenties held her waist as he winked suggestively at her.

Seulgi wanted to punch him right then and there, but that wouldn't be fun, right? She wanted something more thrilling like crushing his ego first before physically attacking him.

"Hi" She replied with a mysterious glint in her eyes, acting shy.

"I'm Junho. What's your name beautiful? " He introduced, already feeling cocky at the thought of possibly getting in the pants of a naive looking woman.

Jokes on him, Seulgi was not even close to what he thought of her. Because of Seulgi's natural innocent looking appearance, it was never hard for her to deceive people. They never suspected her as someone deleterious.
Seulgi bit her bottom lip, faking a giggle. "Why should I tell you?" She rose a brow before detaching herself off the guy.

With a wide smirk, she walked away from him. Not even a minute, she could already hear his footsteps following her, making her smirk widen.

Just like what she presumed. She successfully deluded yet another man into her trap. It was all just a game to Seulgi, and she always made sure she won every single time.

Junho was up for the challenge, thinking she was playing hard to get.

"Hey, princess" He caught up to her, his hands traveling back to her waist. "Come on tell me your name"

Seulgi loves the thrill of the game. Being chased amused her, almost made her feel as if she's worth something. Because of her unrivaled beauty and irresistibly charming personality, she always made the man work of her liking. Her character always made guys frustrated. Her hot to cold attitude made men feel intimidated, yet motivated them to catch her. Because undoubtedly, she's the ultimate catch no guy could ever ignore.

"How many times have you called a woman 'princess'?" She challenged, taking him by surprise.

"You're the only one, princess" He stated confidently. "Believe me, you're the first and only woman to make me feel this way" She fought the urge to roll her eyes at the overused line.

Seulgi was starting to get infuriated at how he started pressing her body against his. She was utterly disgusted, and it made her want to end things sooner.

"Prove it to me then" Now it's time for her plans to take place.

Seulgi was soon dragged upstairs and into one of the private rooms in the night club. Discreetly, she pressed a button on her earpiece that was hidden under her jet black hair, signalling her men to give her five minutes before they can do their job.

As soon as he shut the door, he pushed her against the wall. His hands fiddled with the buttons of her white shirt. "I'll let you experience heaven," His breath reeked alcohol, and it disgusted Seulgi even more.