"I....forgot?" Jungkook questioned himself and I sighed.
"And you're meant to be older than me." I shook my head at them, "now before I actually scream, did one of you at least remember to bring your phone? So that we can contact a soon to be pissed off Jin." I asked and they all looked at eachother with begging eyes before Jimin finally pulled his phone out of his pocket. I held my hand out for him to place it in and he did so, "thank you, hyung." I smiled up at him and unlocked his phone before calling Jin.

"Why don't you have your phone and how do you know Jimin hyung's password?" Taehyung asked curiously.
"My phone's on charge and believe me when I say I know all of your passwords." I told them just as Jin picked up.

"I swear on your life if you've managed to lose Eunmi, Jimin." Jin said and I chuckled.
"It's nice to hear you care about me more than any of the other three. And to answer your question, how would you react if all of us were lost?" I asked, gaining the slightly terrifying Jin silence from the other end of the phone.
"You've managed to what?" Jin asked.
"Jungkook hyung forgot the map and we're all lost in LA." I replied, easily putting all the blame on Jungkook.
"Oh that little..." Jin sighed, "anyway I'll send Tony and Namjoon after you. When you get back Jungkook's dead." He explained and I let out a small chuckle.
"Okay hyung, love you." I smiled.
"I love you too Eun. Don't move and keep Jimin's location on his phone." Jin replied.
"Of course. Bye hyung." I said and hung up.

"Jin hyung's sending Namjoon hyung and Tony to get us and I've put on Jimin hyung's location to aid that. We have to stay where we are, he asked about me first and threatened Jimin if he'd lost me. And Jungkook's dead when we get back." I explained and Jungkook's face paled.
"What about Tae hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh, Jin never mentioned Tae hyung. Must be easily forgettable." I shrugged.
"Yah, that's not true. Jin hyung loves us all the same." Taehyung countered.
"You don't know that." I chuckled, knowing very well that Jin viewed Namjoon in a much, much different way.

Half an hour had passed before we finally caught sight of Namjoon and Tony further up the streets. In that time the four of us had been noticed by one girl and given her an autograph before she left.

"Ah there's the troublemakers. Jin hyung's not happy with you, Jungkook." Namjoon said as soon as they got close enough.
"Come on kiddos, let's get you four back." Tony chuckled and we set off back to our current "home".

When we got back Jungkook was taken away by an angry Jin to god knows where. Jimin, Taehyung and I went to do our own stuff to chill and my activities include getting into contact with my friends.

I called the group chat for a voice call and waited for each girl to pick up.

"Yo wassup?" Amy exclaimed through the phone.
"Let's talk in English since only Namjoon hyung, Tony and Nate will understand us." I told them in English.
"Ah okay, so what're we gonna talk about?" Lucy asked.
"Operation Junrin duh." I replied.
"I thought we were leaving that until you got back to Korea?" Erin asked.
"Too impatient," I chuckled, "anyway, Jungkook's just gone to get scolded by Jin for getting the maknae line lost in LA. When he returns from the dead I'll ask him if he likes anyone. That is, if he returns from the dead, I might have to check the windows." I laughed.
"Jin's really that dangerous, huh?" Lucy asked.
"Yep." I replied and they laughed, "we all do everything in our power to not to get on his bad side." I added on.
"Save to notes: don't ever get on Jin's bad side." Amy stated with a chuckle.
"Or Namjoon's; if you get on Namjoon's bad side then you're also unluckily on Jin's bad side." I explained the adorable couple's ways, having already told the girls about our precious Namjin.

"Okay, so onto the topic of Junrin. How do you want me to ask him without it seeming like I'm the one who likes him?" I asked, getting everyone back on topic.
"I don't know." Erin said and I could practically see her shrug from the other side of the world.
"Just say you're looking out for him like a sister should." Lucy suggested.
"Damn, why you so smart?" Amy asked her.
"He's just came back through now so I'll leave the call on but mute y'all." I said to them after Jungkook made his way over to the kitchen area.