They reach the barn and Louis drops the buckets only spilling a little and plops on one of the crates huffing. "How do you do that everyday?" And then Louis remembers

"Practice?" Harry says confused and starts filling one of the water pans for the horses to have tonight.

After he finished he sits beside Louis and pulls out his sandwich and eats it quietly.

"So," Louis says.

"So," Harry mumbles, food in his cheek.

Louis leans his head on Harry's shoulder and looks up at him, "Did you tell you mom?"

Harry swallows "um, yes? Is that weird?" He asks quickly.

Louis smiles into his shirt, "No, it's sweet" Harry takes another bite probably because he's not sure how to respond.

After a beat of silence, Louis is picking at his nails, Harry's speaks up.

"Actually.. she wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come over" he stops when Louis lifts his head "for supper, and like, yeah only if you want" he looks down at his hands, not having his sandwich to fiddle with now.

Louis is hurt that Harry thinks he wouldn't love to come over and meet his mom formally and have supper with them.

"Do you want me to?" Louis asks poking his cheek where a dimple forms under his finger.

"Yes, 'course" Harry confirms, looking Louis in the eyes.

"Good, because I would love too" he answers.

"Good, I mean, yeah, that's great" Harry says nervously. Louis kisses him to ease his nerves.

"Cmon, you have more chores to do" Louis then says standing up and holding his hands out for Harry to take. The older boy grabs them and stands, taking lead towards the chickens. Still hand in hand.

-
It's later in the afternoon, Louis came in long ago when Harry started doing the pigs chores and Louis opted out on that one. (He won't mention how Harry kissed him bye when he went back to the house, he's already opening up more and that makes Louis happy)

Louis was on FaceTime with Niall and Perrie trying to get them to help him pick his outfit to go to Harry's. he's not going to be dressed in a suit and tie now but he still wants to look nice.

"You both are useless" Louis whines as he holds up two shirts trying to get them to pick.

"Lou, I think the maroon is the one" Perrie says chewing her gum a little too loud over the speaker.

"Nah, I think the blue with the black jeans" Niall chimes in, not even looking at the camera, more focused on his video game at hand.

Louis flops down on his bed grabbing his phone from where it's propped up on his dresser. "How about the maroon with the black jeans?" He tries to meet in the middle thinking that'll be a cute outfit.

"Yes! Perfect actually, put it on I want to see!" Perrie says excited.

Louis hops up and pulls off his shirt and jeans he was wearing today to change. He's standing in just his black briefs when the door opens.

"Hey, Lou, we heading over to- Shit sorry!" Harry is half way in the door, Louis looks up and Harry's eyes move from his ass to his face and then he completely turned around, his back facing Louis who's standing almost naked in his room. "I should've knocked, I'm an idiot, sorry" he rambles on.