"That'll be cool..."

"I'm assuming this doppelganger of mines is known as Sasha?"

"Yes," Nora replied, "do you know her?"

"Of course not, silly," Alice laughed, "I wouldn't have asked if I did."

"Well, I was thinking that because you share the same surname—" Nora paused, before continuing, "Sasha Wynn."

Alice's eyes seem to widen for a split second and Nora swore she saw her facial expression changed—showing fear and confusion. Alice turned around, showing her back to Nora and Eren. Nora heard her muttering something incoherent.

"She..." Alice whispered softly to herself, "She got out?"

"What do you mean?" Nora asked, tilting her head to the side.

Alice turned on her heels to face the children again, plastering the same sweet smile she previously had.

"Ah, no, you've got it all wrong!" Alice smiled, "I don't have a sister, and did I say that I'm Alice Wynn?"

Nora felt that something was a bit off with that response. It's as if she could smell the uncertainty emitting from Alice.  The brown-haired woman raised her right arm and covered her right eye, letting out a laughter that sounded tad bit nervous.

"Silly me..." She mumbled.

Alice brought her hand down to her side again and beamed at the two in front of her, "I'm Alice Wiggs!"

Silence fell upon the room once again as Alice spun around to continue whatever she was being busy with while humming a tune softly. Nora looked down at her brother, Eren, who is also looking up at her while fiddling his cutesy fingers.

Nora looked up and faltered, "I- in that case, it was nice meeting you, Alice."

Nora took Eren's hands as they prepared to walk out, they heard Alice spoke up.

"You two haven't had breakfast yet."

Her voice wasn't cheerful. Nora mentally noted.

"Yeah, we aren't that hu—" Nora was interrupted by Alice herself.

"It wasn't a question, though." Her voice was back to normal.

Oh dear, I angered her with the whole 'sibling of Sasha' thing did I?

A small click of the stove being turned off and the pan getting lifted was heard. And next, the clinking of a plate being placed on the countertop. The smell of pancakes is now prominent as Alice placed a piece of pancake on each plate. Nora turned around to see Alice smiling next to the counter, clasping her hand together once again with a wide grin. Nora walked to the counter quietly and helped the small, brown-haired, and confused boy to get up on the high chair before doing so herself. Alice hummed as she slid the plates to the two and gently placed the cutleries on their plate.

"Maple?" Alice asked, raising the jug of maple syrup on her hand.

Nora and Eren stared at the smiling brunette adult before nodding their head slowly. Alice skipped to the siblings, happily pouring the syrup on their plate. Nora looked down at her pancake and poked at it a few times, before slicing a piece and eventually wolfing the whole thing down. Nora then wiped the syrup dripping down the corner of her mouth before humming in approval, signaling that the pancake was indeed delicious. Eren looked at his sister, disgusted.

Nora felt her brother's eyes. She then looked up, meeting her brother's disgusted emerald eyes.

"What?" Nora asked, raising both of her arms and raising her brows.