nineteen

After we all finally ate, we went home.

Each of us showered and then planned to meet in the living room.

Paige.

I showered, washing my hair and getting out.

I brushed my teeth, brushing the knots out of my hair before throwing on shorts and a sweatshirt, going to join the guys downstairs.

As I walked down, I noticed only Michael had finished his shower, so I joined him sitting on the couch.

"How was your shower?" He asked.

"Good, yours?" I asked him back.

"Mine was good as well" he smiled.

"I have one of those at my house" I spoke, pointing to his MacBook, knowing we hadn't had time to go to my house and actually get any of my things other than a few outfits I needed.

"We need to go get your stuff." He exhaled, looking fully to me.

"I just want my lava lamp" I spoke, seeing him look to me with a smile.

"Why the lava lamp?" He managed to laugh out.

"A dope night light, I've never been a big fan of the dark" I spoke to him.

"That probably doesn't help with your nightmares" he spoke slowly, making me shrug.

"I'll survive until we have time" I mumbled.

"No" he spoke quickly, glancing to the stairs to see if anyone was coming.

"We'll go tonight" he almost looked excited.

"It's almost eleven-" "we won't tell the other guys, we'll go and pack everything up together and bring it here and unload some stuff tonight and finish everything else tomorrow" he smiled.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I asked him slowly, not wanting him to feel like he had to do it.

"You're already having nightmares, might as well make your new room a little more comfortable with your old things."

So that's what we did.

We texted each other for the perfect time and once everyone was asleep, at twelve thirty, we met each other at the top of the stairs, and for the first time- I was excited

We were being sneaky, I was getting my old stuff, everything was going to be good.

We snuck outside, getting into his car, immediately high fiving

"Now I have to say" he spoke, glancing to me as he drove in the direction of my house.

"You do not sneak out without me or we will all kill you"

"Noted."

We basically broke into my house, making me sigh as I looked around.

So much stuff that I had no idea what to do with.

"What about the couch and stuff?" I asked slowly.

"Well, like if you want the TV in your room, we can come get it another day, but as for the couch and tables and such, you can put it in a storage container for your future or you can sell it and save the money." He told me.

"We can decide that another day though, let's go to your room, we don't have very long before Calum will get up to check on you." He laughed lightly.

Together, we quickly packed almost my entire room.

And an hour and a half later, we were in the car, on the way back home.

"Thank you for this" I told him, smiling to him, which made him smile back to me.

"I'm just so happy to see you smiling"