five

Calum looked to me as the paramedic put a IV in, giving him blood.

I took deep breaths, trying to make my dizziness go away.

"Is your chest hurting?" He asked

"Why the fuck are you worried about me- you have a bullet in your shoulde-" "don't remind me, but listen, when we get to the hospital, do not go with anyone besides Luke, Michael or Ashton, okay?" He questioned as we came to a brutal stop, making me look to all of his blood which I was still covering with my hands.

"Okay"

We suddenly ran into the building, weaving through people as doctors ran to us.

"Fucking Calum- what the hell?!" One guy yelled as he ran up, pushing people out of his way,

We went into a separate room, the doctors eyes meeting my own.

His eyes went to my hands before back to me.

"Ashton, this is Paige- give her to Luke, make him help her until I'm clear" Calum grunted out.

"Page Hemmings" Ashton yelled out before coming beside me.

"Okay- on three I want you to grab the fabric you're holding over the wound and pull that up and pull away, a Doctor is going to be in here seconds later to help you, okay?" Ashton spoke, stress visible in his face.

"Paige" Calum spoke, making both Ashton and I look to him.

"Remember what I said."

Ashton looked to a blonde guy as he walked in

"Luke- do not panic, I want you to take Paige as soon as she lets go of Calum and help her clean up, okay?" Ashton spoke slowly.

"Okay" Luke spoke swiftly, but I never looked back to him.

I made eye contact with Calum

"You're safe" he assured me, his face paler than ever.

"Okay Paige, one ...... two...... three"

Immediately I pulled away, making sure I pulled my jacket with me.

Immediately I was grabbed, Ashton taking my spot quickly, Luke got directly beside me, holding my elbows gently.

"Drop your jacket in here" He spoke, making me drop my jacket into a large bin- I was sure I wasn't getting that back,

I stared at my hands- which were covered in blood.

"Don't look at that, focus on where we're walking, talk to me" He spoke, making me look up.

I couldn't form words.

We went into a large and cold room where he immediately turned water on.

"Come wash the blood off" he spoke.

I slowly walked to him, looking back to my hands as I got to the sink he was at.

He expected me to put my hands under- but my mind was focused on the fact that someone's blood was on my hands and my father was dead.

I felt Luke walk away as I focused to the water coming out of the faucet.

I heard gloves snapping on and before I knew it, Lukes arms came on both sides of me.

He brought my hands under the water, making me watch the blood travel down the sink, making a tear fall to my cheek.

He almost scrubbed the blood from my hands before turning the water off and snapping his gloves off.

He carefully turned my almost frozen body to him, drying my hands gently.

"Come on, lets go figure out what to do" Luke spoke.

I held his arm as we walked- still nothing to say- I couldn't make words

"You're in shock" Luke suddenly spoke

I looked to him, seeing him looking to me already

"That's why you don't really have anything to say although your brain hasn't stopped- it's just shock, within thirty minutes your body will relax and everything will settle in, you'll be able to focus" he spoke, making me nod

I needed that to happen soon or I was going to go insane.