Chp.16 The Temple

This drawing of Crafts and Crafts himself was made by CreepyFuzzyMelon, check out; Mislabeled Errors. The main story about Crafts!

Syn belongs to Roselian07 in their book; Entirely New

The gentle breeze rocked the boat as their eagerness grew and grew as they were slowly approaching the island, that murder, Hokori, Stitch, Scare, and even Crimson leapt out of their little ship before it even arrived at the island. They sprinted over to get a good look as they stared in awe. A grand temple that seemed that it has been there for centuries stood out like a sore thumb throughout the blue sea.

Even Crafts tried to leap out, only to be swept off his feet to be carried by Syn and a very furious Tint. The others however were the last ones to land on the island to see grand crumbled columns at the entrance, now surrounded by plants and vines spiraling on what's left of it. Origin frantically shaked his hand up and down, gesturing to the ancient temple in excitement.

Azure raised a brow at him. "What are you so mad about?" Hope just rolled his eyelights and answered before Origin could even speak. "It's probably some sort of 'ancient relic' we have yet to know about until Origin flaps his jaw about it." Origin looked away in embarrassment as Crimson silently glared at the other.

"Just let Origin speak! You don't have to be so rude! It's impolite!" This time, Stitch rolled his eyelights. "Geez, you sound like your mother Crimson! Always; 'Take your jobs seriously!' Or 'Try taking after Crimson!' Pssh, what a sissy!" Crimson fumed in anger as Shadow tried to scold hope without turning purple.

Crimson was about to stomp right over until they got cut off by a squeal of excitement. Scare eagerly pointed to very familiar stone statues that was known throughout the kingdom. Hokori gaped at him and quickly ran over with a huge smile that Azure oh so adores. "This place really is it, isn't it?!" Origin squealed as he held his face in delight until he realized that Crafts, Tint, Hope, Crimson, and even Shadow gave a look that told him to go on.

Origin flushed and cleared his throat. "I've heard of this temple in legends, myths, folklores, and dusty centuries old books back in my kingdom. I even saw some books about this place in each of our kingdoms!" Origin rushed with a blue hue on his cheeks as he let out his inner dork as history, science, and anything that has some sort of logic and knowledge was his specialty.

"This is the Temple of the two sisters that are complete opposites, and was said to be the very beings that created whole embodiments of worlds, Universes, and even multiverses! The stories I have heard about them is just so enthralling that-!" Crimson patted his friend's shoulder and just chuckled quietly to himself as he whispered in his nonexistent ears to ask about the names of the two said beings.

"O- oh! R- right, sorry... ahEM! The two beings were known as Deities or beings that are stronger than Gods themselves! The oldest was named Fate, as she was the sister that tied fates in people's lives. The youngest of the two was named Destiny, who tied destinies in others lives." Origin explained, trying to take it slowly so the others who were actually listening understand his rambling.

Crafts waved a hand up like a child who just couldn't wait to get picked on, Syn thought the said action was adorable. "Uhmm, Origin? What's the difference between Fate and Destiny?" Crafts said tilting his fragile skull to the side. Origin opened his mouth to speak but Syn beat him to the punch. "The difference between Fate and Destiny is that; Fate is something you can't escape from, something that any known source and unknown source can't stop.
Destiny is choice, having the choice to choose your life and how you want to live it."

Stitch, Murder, and Scare (who were listening in-) stared in awe and respect towards Syn, not only did he look cool, he could even turn any boring lecture in a storytelling style! The silence kicked in as soon as Syn finished his information, Azure coughed, muttering that he already knew that. Hokori looked around and counted everyone using his slender fingers, until he tugged on Azure's sleeve as the other looked down in question about the gesture.

"U- umm, pardon me-" everyone turned their heads toward him as he flinched at the sudden movement of his friends. "But, where is Hope and Shadow, if I may ask..." silence greeted them with an all knowing eye. None of them really noticed as they were caught up in their own business. Their eyes darted toward the entrance of the temple to see their missing twins were already there, ready to explore. "O- Oi! It's really dangerous to go in there!" Origin cried out. Stitch raised a brow looking at the skeleton quizzically.

"How could walking into a harmless temple be dangerous?" Murder challenged, it really seemed unlikely, but he just wanted to make sure. "If this is the real deal, then it obviously has been here for centuries! Eons! Even the beginning of time!" Origin he said with worry in his voice. "Yes, if it is the real deal and it is those sister's temple. Wouldn't they want their own type of shrine to be atleast protected? It looks new in a way, but it has an air of ancient history." Syn stated as he heads to the temple, tugging Crafts along with him as a stubborn Tint stomped on over to catch up with them.

The others soon started following them as they pass a sputtering Origin who was telling them to wait. Origin just stared at them as they walked away blankly, Crimson sighed and patted Origin's back as if to comfort him. "Why don't we go to make sure they won't cause any trouble? You are the smartest nerd I know, 'Classic'" Crimson chuckled as Origin flushed a dark blue color and walked towards the beautiful temple he was just aching to explore as soon as he got here. He just wanted to be safe.

But what none of them know, was that
there were a few spectators watching the scene...

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► Chp. END ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

*Chokes and coughs* excuse me, da fu*nk*?!
23.4k?! Are you KIDDING me?! What the- Wh- how?! First of all! I suck at writing! Second of all, why do you guys like this flibber jabbin' stupid book such as this?!

Hum... should I do a special? If so, what should we do for a special? Here are some options if you want one:

Q/A with me and the characters.
(All I have to do is figure out how to take pictures of the questions...)

An Art competition. Basically draw your favorite scene and tag me as you put it in a book.

Bloopers.

Or do you want me to give you a sneak peek on my new books I'm currently writing?

Please comment on the said one up above that we should do.

Okay, have fun! And I apologize to the Creator of Syn, I'm sorry if I somehow made him so out of character or how I made him in this story is not to your liking.