Chp.9 Your best friend...

"------! ------! Where are you, -----!?....please...don't leave me..!*sob**sniff*
Wait...up..." Tears rolled down "error's" face, crying out for him...

"Pfthahaha! I'm always here, Ya big idiot! I'll never leave ya, all right?" ---- laughed sincerely, and gently wiped "errors" tears away, not meaning to hurt the little pearly white skeleton.

                                                 " I love you..."

Error woke up with a start, looking around his now cozy cell, toys and gifts everywhere from his "friends" from what his current mind thought.

He looked up at a window and saw that it was already dawn. The calming breeze followed by a beautiful blue pink and purplish hue in the night sky with bright glowing stars. It drawn him, as if it was pulling him from a small thin thread, strong enough, just enough to feel, and he followed the tugging feeling.

Did you know? That there are certain things called your "Fate" and your "Destiny"? Did you know, that there are things like strings that draws you to your fate? Your Destiny?

There are specific colors tied to your fate or destiny, one color may mean your friendship, one color may mean your trust, but there is one specific color that can lead you to your love, your soulmate, and that color is Red.

Error, didn't know that the red invisible string was the one that tugged at his soul, he didn't know that Destiny was watching, watching over her child, seeing him tortured in an endless white void, it was Fate's fault.

Fate loved seeing him in such a state, tortured for her own amusement, the God Fate didn't know that her deeds will have consequences, she didn't know that Karma will be hunting her down like a hound. Destiny couldn't do anything to protect her child, her first creation, her chosen child, she couldn't because it would be breaking laws to interfere in another deities multiverse.

She had to do something to protect her child, she needed to act... But how? Karma of course, he will.

                                              •             •             •

As error followed the feeling he stopped at the tall hill filled with miraculous arching trees with a pink and dark purplish-blue background, it was peaceful, no voices screaming profanities more, no endless torture, torture...? Had he ever been tortured?

But for some reason, it sounded right, like it's always been that way... The others said I'm not who I think I am, what do they mean I've always been like this, right? I've always been ---------! Right...?

Is it really true? But I know these are my memories! Does that mean...? Does it mean the "Error" person they know, is me but lost all memories of the past? And only remembered when he- I got amnesia? Or is it the other way around?

It was all so confusing now that he thinks about it, but only one thing comes to mind once he tried to set his head straight, who was that mysterious person in his memories? Why do I suddenly feel the need to be in a warm embrace? His thoughts swarmed through his mind until he finally fell asleep on the soft grass, while his mother hummed a quiet tune so her child can sleep near the dew-covered petals of red roses.

*rustle*

                                                 *rustle*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               *rustle*

"So it really is you, my princess..."

===============================================================

I hope you liked this chapter!

Wow! 1k already!? That's AWESOME!!

I haven't made " Error the Caretaker" yet, so youll just have to wait...

BIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!