Chp.12 A sneakpeek of the past

Crafts was busy sleeping in the lush green meadows atop on a great big hill he claimed his own. His brother Arts yelling at the top of his lungs in bittersweet fury "CRAFTS!!! ARE YOU SLEEPING
AGAIN!?" Crafts of course, like always, was really lazy. He didn't like doing chores and such at home, it was always such a bother.
He jolted up, in a nervous voice he yelled back "N-N-no...!" Crafts scrambled up in attempt to run down the hill, but failed by tripping over a rock causing him to roll down the hill.

"A-ACK!" Crafts covered his face expecting to collide In to a tree, but instead collided in his brother's arms, scooping him of the ground. Holding him tightly into the warmth of his jacket he yelped in worry "Crafts!! Be careful! You know you're-" "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. I'm delicate. I can easily dust because my bones are fragile, I get it. Please stop worrying about me big bro!"
Arts sighed, he knew Crafts would complain, but he didn't want his little brother to get hurt! Especially since he is the next heir to the throne.

The throne to which kingdom you may ask? The kingdom of Balance, they balance peace throughout the whole United kingdoms. Arts may be the oldest, but in their grandfather's will, He trusts that Crafts will make a fine king someday, so Arts supported the idea, but he didn't trust that Crafts could protect himself, so Arts became the general of the royal armies in the whole nation. Crafts was as frail as can be, his bones of porcelain, popsicle sticks covered his left eye, strange markings and small pieces of construction paper embedded to his skull, and a strange soul, it looked like any normal upside down monster soul, but it was like a casket with translucent honey inside of it, with a tiny green paper butterfly.

He wore a pink kimono, sleeves way to big for his small body, leggings he wore underneath to keep him covered. His eye looked like a paint splat, and he used golden strings to heal, and resolved with, not violence, no, no, he would never resort to such dirty deed, he resolved with peace, communicating. People thought of him as a fool, nothing could be resolved with talking they said, but Crafts did. No wonder why his grandfather chose him the whole United kingdoms thought. They thought of him as a kindred spirit, helped those in need, and never judged those by appearance.

He once tried to console with thieves, outlaws and bandits, and succeed in doing so, he gained new friends, and gained the trust of every kingdom. Now, let us get right back to present time, Crafts
Looked up at his brother in wonder, "So, why did you call me brother?" Arts looked at him with an all knowing eye "And why were you lazying about all day, dear brother?" Oof, he was right though "U-um..." Crafts stuttered, he fumbled with his kimonos oversized-sleeves, Arts just laughed patting Crafts pouting head
"Haha! I'm just joking, don't need to get all riled up! I called you...
Was because your friends were looking for you."

"WHAT!?" Crafts exclaimed loudly, he was already getting impatient just standing there. Arts sighed, shaking his head he chuckled, "Alright, you can go-" Before Arts could finish Crafts jumped up and kissed his big brother's cheek and ran away exclaiming "Thank you!!!" Arts just chuckled scratching the back of his head "Lazybones..." he murmured quietly. Crafts ran to the woods of blossomed cherry trees, this was their secret garden, and they were going to keep it a secret.

As Crafts ran to the woods, something, or someone collided in to him earning an 'Oof' from both of them, they both giggled in amusement, it was none other than the notorious young artist, Tint, in our world we now know him as Ink. They laughed, it always happened when Crafts arrived, it almost seemed on purpose... but it didn't seem likely to Crafts, why would Tint get out his way to be the first one to greet him? Why was Tint always concerned about him? He would never understand.

"Hey Crafts!" "Why hello, Tint! Fancy seeing you here... again!" The two laughed in a fit of giggles, this would be frown upon as something a normal child would do, and they of course, were princes. "Hey you two! Hurry and get on over here!" Crimson hollered over, Crimson was the Prince of the kingdom of Underfell, the kingdom of war, we know him as Red in our world.
"Calm down, Crimson! They're already here, so we don't need to stop them from young love!" Origin chuckled, Origin was from the
Undertale Kingdom, the kingdom of magic, Origin in our world is known as Classic.

Tint blushed a rainbow hue while Crafts just looked at them confused, young love? "Look who's talking, lover boys" Crafts knew that voice- and scoff, anywhere! It was Hope and his Brother Shadow, the princes of the kingdom of light and darkness,
The kingdom of Dreamtale. We know Hope now as Dream, and Shadow as Nightmare. Crimson and Origin blushed a mix of Red and Blue "It's not like that!" The pair exclaimed embarrassed, if it was our present time Red and Classic, this would have been the Kustard ship.

Hope always sounded bored, but when it came to his brother, you'd always see him trying to fluster Shadow, and always saying
"As long as I am Dominant in our relationship, little brother~" to end their conversations as Shadow will always agree with a purple face. Seems a lot like a dominant Dream x Passive nightmare story to me. The gang began their usual talks about their boring teachers, and which is the cutest ship out there.

Until a question crossed Crafts' mind; "If there was another life, what would you be like?" Everyone paused at the weird and random question that came out of the little princes' mouth.

                                    If there was another life, huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun dips down on the silver tipped lake
Greeting it as another day retire,
Life is hard the children in their homes complained
We don't want to sleep!
We want to lie in our beds awake!
But as they said that they fell asleep as fast as the nightingale
Grow,
the next day they were angered at their rest,
wishing they never woke up,
their wish soon came true as they never thanked their lucky stars that they were even alive,
so be grateful for what you have,
For you may regret it...

Another poem made by meh~! Someone said my Poems T-pose above the rest and asked me to do more, so here ya go!

Short life story~
__________________

There was these two guys in my gymclass, I'm gonna type their names because it doesn't matter and lots of people had those names so, ha! Jack and Connor were both kinda small in a way, Like short, but anyways they always acted gay around each other, moaning and such.

So one day I asked them; "If you guys were Gay (they weren't they had girlfriends) who would be on top and who would be on the bottom?" And Jack immediately said "connor" "Yeah definitely, I'm pretty good at thrusting" connor replied, I just held my head as they kept going on, and I asked myself, why did I do this?

"Yeah, we're like a double-deckered couch (Lego movie reference) everybody likes the top and nobody likes the bottom" Connor said "No, there's more action on the bottom"
Jack replied, ???wut??? "The only action down there is dangling legs-" connor was cut off from my ears as I walked off, I was scared man.

Also, Error only has his youngself lost memories, not when they were teenagers, so he basically has the memory of a 10 year old.

Plus this is just literally a sneakpeek of his past, and basically his backstory

Okay, luv u, GTG

BIEEEEEEEEEE-!