chp.5 UMMMMM...

Damn, I just fell for a glitch...

"I-I s-said let me go, Ink!" Error stuttered, it was the heat that made him stutter, it was killing him.

Not even noticing what pose he is doing he moaned, hoping that there at least a small breeze to help the situation.

Everyone just flinched, startled to hear that shaking moan the destroyer just
Let out.

Was he always this hot?

Why the hell is he moaning for!?

Then it suddenly hit them.

The heat.

Ink was the first one to move. "O-oh sorry about the heat e-error! Here let me h-help you down" he blushed a thick rainbow color.

Sans stopped him before ink can move. "W-wait! L-let me do it! Hahaha..." He wanted to be the one to carry the hot destroyer.

"L-let me help too!" Red said quickly. He wasn't about to let sans carry error!

"Same!"

"Me too! I-it would be better for more people to carry someone as dangerous as him alone right?" Stretch stuttered, why did he feel envious when others touched the destroyer that literally kidnapped his brother!?

They hesitated when they tried to get him down, his body was soaked from his sweat due to the heat, and thus, his sweater was now clutching his figure, making everyone blush. Sans took the chance and carried error bridal style, making everyone green with envy.

To their surprise error was as light as a feather!

As if... No one was there...

They gave error a  change of clothes, error doesn't know the reason why, but the reason Is because it made them uncomfortable to see a glimpse of his body.

When they bought him to the "interrogation room" *coff coff the dining room minus the food cause they ate cause they all It coff coff* they started the finally interrogation (duh).

"Error here, drink this" Ink gave him cup

Error tipped his head to the side with an adorable face(what everyone thought) he said "why?"

Dream blinked, why did he look so adorable? "Well... Because, we kidnapped you, so you kinda have to listen to us. Right?"
Dream turned to look at ink, who unknowingly was staring at error in a daze like everyone else, snapped out of it and hesitantly nodded.

"Oh. But... How do I know your not poisoning me?" He questioned

He was right.

How could he trust them after all they did to him?

"U-uh I mean, just-please?" Dream started to get confused.

how can someone like error destroy universes?

Why does he?

A million questions run into their heads until it hit them.

None of them knew him.

None of them got to know him.

A pang of guilt shot through them.

"Oh okay...I guess..." He grabbed the drink, the drink with the strongest stuff of alcohol in the multiverse.

Omg, their plan was to turn error drunk so they could interrogate him, goddammit XD

*few minutes later*

Error pouted, blinking to make sure he could see correctly "*hic* h-huh? Wur ahm I's ?*hic*" god, why's he so adorable?!

"Woah he's smashed" Red said

"Hehe! Yeah! Hardcore whiskey has that affect on people!" Blue laughed. Where the heck did he come from?? But as soon as he came he left through a portal before anyone could say anything.

"Well... Who wants to go first?" Dream asked, meaning who wants to ask the drunk lil' glitchy bean here in the corner.

Stretch raised his hand "I'll go." Stretch got up and sat down on the chair to ask error a question or two, while everyone else sat in the background to get more information about the destroyer.

"So... Error, why did you kidnap blue?" Stretch started

Error just looked confused as shit.

"*hic* Wha-? OH~ U mean wen u guyz thot i kidz napped blue but accidentally brought him to the auntie void *hic*bcuz i fogot tat he wuz till in mah strings!" Error giggled with a drunk smile.

Huh? What was he talking abo-

"Evah zince DAT hapnd *hic* blue anz i keps itz a zegrets! An zegrets-ly behcaine beeeeeezzfriiieeeenzzzz~!"(ever since THAT happened, blue and I keep it as a secret! And secretly became beeeeeessssst friiieeeends~!) He laughed at the memory.

So THAT was why blue always said it wasn't error's fault that blue got kidnapped!

It was an ACCIDENT!

"Oh, well thanks for tellin' me error!" Stretch said feeling awkward for not just asking about what happened.

"Okay I'm next!" Ink says, almost demanding.

*suspence fills the air*

DUN DUN DUN DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DUUUUUU! *Jaws playing in da background -turning to da baby shark song #sorrynotsorry*

"What's your favorite color?"

...

Everyone just blinked.

WTF.

Error smiled at the question "I liek da staws! Fwom outah talez!! But iz alzo liek bwight colahs!" He grinned happily, as any drunk would be (until their ticked off.)

*inserts lenny face*

Everyone turned and banged their head on the nearest wall they could find.

WHY'S HE SO INNOCENT!?

"O-oh really? I like bright colors too!" Dream said happily(even if he just literally banged his head on the wall), it was nice to know that their was a side of error dream can relate to.

"O-oh! Okay, so umm... Who's next??" Ink says sweating nervously with a rainbow colored face, obviously falling hard for the destroyer.

"I'll go!" Sans says getting up to sit in front of error.

"So, error... Why are you so light?" Everyone froze, everyone was just askn' dumbass questions, while his and stretch's were actually practical.

major plot twist.

"Hm? *hic* oh iz probly bcuz iz haznt eatin in a a fu years...?*hic*" everyone's eyes widened.

WHAT!?

And the interrogation was delayed due to a lunch break, and everyone fighting to feed Error, but Red ended up doing it in the end.
===============================================================

"I promise"
They say.
How funny
people make promises
About the future.
But they don't know what happens next.
They don't know what the future holds,
But they still insist on believing.
Believing that it will happen
But those lies will bound
them to regrets, guilt...

And despair...
-Epic!tale Frisk and meh!

This poem is going to somewhat be related to error's past,
So be aware~!

Check out my first book: What is love?
I'm still working on it, but I'll try to finish both this and that story so-

STAY DETERMINED!!

Edited: uh, forgot to mention its cringey as fuck sooo...
Just don't-