"I put it in his locker. I'm not going to be suicidal and give it to him in person!" I threw up my hands in exasperation.

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed slightly.

"Did you at least put your name on it?"

"Nope." I answered popping the 'p'.

She sat up suddenly and got off the bed to sit beside me on the ground.

"How else is he supposed to know it's you then?" She huffed, crossing her arms.

Does she want me to confess that badly?

"That's the point. He won't." I answered simply before getting up and heading downstairs towards the kitchen so she couldn't lecture me further.

But knowing my luck, she followed me just like I thought she would. She was still going on and on about how if Allan knew it was me we would end up together forever and ever. No. My life wasn't a fairy tail. I'm not saying it was whacked up either, but it definitely wasn't perfect. Besides, knights in shining armours and Prince Charming's don't exist. And we didn't live in the mid-evil times either.

"But Payton-!" She whined.

"No buts." I snapped, making her shut up.

She sighed and shook her head, snatching the pack of Maynard's Swedish Berries that I just took out, out of my hands and stuck her tongue out at me. She zoomed back up the stairs to my room before I could protest. I'm never letting that girl sleep over ever again. But I knew that I would anyways. I'll just hide my snacks better next time... I was about to head up stairs again when the door bell rang.

"Payton! Can you go get that?" My Mom yelled from up the stairs.

"Sure." I yelled back.

I'd go rescue my poor Berries from Lucy's evil clutches later. I trudged towards the door and looked out the peephole on it. Feeling stupid when I realized the porch lights weren't opened, I opened the door because I was too lazy to open the lights. I looked up and my mouth dropped open as a smile made its way onto my face.

"Dylan! What are you doing here?" I asked as he pushed past me and into the house.

He had never been the kind of kind older brother that played with his little sister or even talked to me that much for the matter. But I knew that when I needed him he'd always be there for me and that's what counted.

"Visiting." He shrugged as he entered the living room, dropping his duffel bag onto the coach and dropped down onto it.

He ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair and blew out of breath. "Where Mom?" He asked suddenly once he was relaxed on his spot. I pointed towards her study like I used to as a little kid when he would ask me the same question.