Chapter 20

THE BIIIGG TWO OH O: LOL Anyway, sadly I don't think this book can reach 1,000 votes just yet >.< But that's okay :) I know all you guys are supporting me whether by just silently reading or giving feedback (:

ENJOY!

Don't forget to comment and vote!(:

Chapter 20

"So..." I clapped my hands together, clearing my throat loudly.

The two men sitting across from each other at the table were openly glaring at one another while eating the take out Allan had ordered. Well this isn't awkward at all, nope, not at all. Note the sarcasm. And what's worse is that when I tried to leave earlier by saying that my Mom "needed help with laundry" they both gave me a look that said if I left, they'd drag me back. Needless to say, I stayed, as you can see. Sadly, my choice was taken from me like those slaves in the 1930's.

"The food... It's good..." I said lamely. Really? The food, it's good? That's all I can think of?

I bet if Lucy were here right now, she'd face palm herself. Heck, I wanted to do it too, but that'd earn some weird looks from Allan and Joey. Actually, probably not. They were too busying killing each other with their eyes to notice anything that's going on around them. It wasn't until we almost ran out of food that the ball really started rolling.

"Youngest first, so I get the last piece," Allan smirked as he reached for the last pork chop on the table.

"I'm older and bigger, so I need more food," Joey countered, his fork colliding with Allan's.

Allan scoffed, "We're twins, we're exactly the same."

Here we go again. First, they argued about the movie we watched while we waited for the food. Then they argued about who got to go to the bathroom first when we drank too much soda. They ended up letting me go first, then both charge in at the same time when I was finish, basically trampling over me. I wasn't sure exactly what they did in there. Maybe one peed in the bathtub and another in the sink. Who knows.

"I workout a little more than you do," Joey smirked, flexing slightly as he crossed his arms to prove his point.

"I was always buffer than you were when we were little," Allan puffed out his chest.

The gestures looked so ridiculous on the both of them that I just had to laugh. Both of their attentions snapped to me when I did, making me turn it into a-not-so-discrete cough.

"Something funny?" Allan raised a brow, daring me to mock him.

Joey had on a smile that encouraged me to do so just to piss off his brother. I shook my head at the two and while they were off guard, the hand that held my fork darted towards the pork chop, and back to my mouth in less than a second. Mission accomplished. I chewed happily but keeping in mind the two in front of me. I wanted to at least finish swallowing before I had to run for my life.

Allan and Joey's mouths were hanging open, while I gave them an innocent look.