High on Candy better than drugs eh?

Start from the beginning

Asher greets Osama and Abbas as I hug Shiza, he comes and grabs my hand pulling us along. I let out a deep sigh rubbing at my eyes. "This sure was a long day." I mumble leaning against his shoulder as we wait in the elevator. He places a kiss onto my forehead and says, "are you too tired to do anything else?"

I frown at him confused as he drags us across the hospital lobby and into our car. The roads have finally been cleared and the snow reduced to a flake or two. "What do you mean?" I finally ask as we start driving down the streets.

He looks over at me and smirks, "nothing." He says shyly playing with my hand in his lap. I pout but give it no more thought,we finally reach the apartment and we both simultaneously let out a tired sigh. He looks over at me and smiles as I do the same. "Love you Romey," he whispers cheekily with a shy smile before getting out the car and opening my door.

I let him help me up and we take high steps thought the soon to be shovelled snow. At one point it was so deep, my whole prosthetic leg went under, "Asher help." I grumble as I try to keep my body straight from tipping over. He leans over and easily picks me up bridal style. "How do you do that?' I whisper in awe as he trudges us through the snow and towards the lobby.

"What? Pick you up? Well it's easy. I extend my arm-" I giggle lightly slapping his arm, "I weigh a ton Asher, you amaze me." I say snuggling my head into the ridge of his neck. He chuckles as we finally make it to the lobby, it's deserted except for the man at the counter who's fallen asleep.

"You feel like air Romey, now come on I'm sleepy." He says putting me down and wrapping an arm around my waist, we make it to our room in no time and I flung my wet snow covered hijab off letting my hair free. I start whipping it so the top part could loosen up a bit. I alway hate how fluffy the ends could be but then you see the top and it's so flat you could probably build a farm on it.

As I continue brushing it out in front of the vanity, Asher comes behind me in nothing but sweatpants. He trips over something and lands on the ground moaning as I look down at him desirously, "uh what happened?" I ask confused looking towards the spot he tripped. There was nothing there, Asher raises his head but doesn't fully get up, "I tripped what does it look like?"

I place a hand on my mouth taking in his cute grumpy expression, "I see that but whatchu' trip over?" He turns over and lays on his back giving me a full view of his toned chest. "I don't know. Something happened and bam I was on the ground."

I chuckle before turning back to the mirror and starting to braid my hair. Asher gets up with a groan and wraps his hand around my waist from behind. "I want pancakes," he mumbles into my neck. I slightly shiver at the contact before giving him an amused look through the mirror. "I thought you were tired."

He shrugs and let's go off me, "but there's never a wrong time for pancakes," he says stretching his arms which makes his back muscles tense up. I avert my gaze as my body blushes red. He winks at me and says, "come on Romey. Let's go make some pancakes."

I roll my eyes with a smile before following him towards the kitchen. We make them quick and soon we have multicoloured pancakes with a variety of different sauces on them. "Great now you're going to be hyper all night." I say as I notice his highly stacked with candy pancakes.

His cheeks are inflated with his food but he still manages to smile, I shake my head giggling at his adorable chipmunk face and resist the urge to jump over the table and snog his pretty face off.

I finish mine in a good manner as Asher wolfs his down, I would've done the same but then that would be an extra place mat to clean.

"Oh em gee." Asher suddenly says standing up with a jump, fudge sticks..he's high on candy. "Romey what if we got a fish?! That would be so cool!"

I roll my eyes thumping my head with my hand as he jumps up and down like a giddy school girl. "We could name it Nemo Alexander Muhammed Pringles!"(< that's my fishes name, swag right?)

I shake my head clearing the plates into the sink, I grab his hand and pull him back to the bedroom before getting him a glass of water. He takes it from me, looks at it before getting a creepy expression on his face.

He gently pushes me down onto the bed and places the cup on my lips, "DRINK ROMAISA DRINK!" He yells crazily. The water trickles down my throat and by that I mean the outside of it not the inside, I push him off me looking at him with a weird expression, "Asher!" I taunt but he chuckles placing the cup onto the bedside table.

He pulls my down beside him clutching me to him tightly, "we should save up our money and invest it in an army of llamas," he says in deep thought, I roll my eyes and say, "and what would we do with that?"

"Find Antarctica of course, silly!" He says giving me the 'you're so stupid' expression. "Sorry to burst your bubble Asher but Antarctica has already been found."

He let's go off me standing up, he glares at the ceiling and yells, "NO WHY?! MY LIFE IS OVER!" I sigh shaking my head at his acting skills. He does release a laugh out of me though when he starts hitting the ground with his fist and fake crying.

"Are you done yet?" I ask noticing his still figure crouched on the carpeted floor. He climbs onto the bed and sighs in defeat. I get up and close the lights leaving us in the moonlight of the cold starry night. Asher snuggles into my side placing a small kiss onto my cheek.

"Was your prosthetic leg wet?" He asks curiously after a little while. I shake my head,"no it was fine." I respire out.

"You good Romey?" He asks the famous sentence as he interwines our fingers.

I nod with a small smile, "Great Asher."

-------------------------------