✧ chapter twenty-seven ✧

Comincia dall'inizio

I closed the door quietly and paced around my room for a couple of minutes. 10:26pm.

Should I even risk it? Every other time kind of just happened randomly, this was like a booked appointment. Planned and all. Was he expecting me to come or chicken out? I don't know.

Groaning to myself I walked back over to my door and leant my hand on the handle. I paused momentarily and took a breath. Let's do this I guess.

I walked out of my room and closed the door quietly behind me. I walked to his room across from mine and took a breath before quietly knocking. Did I even need to knock? He didn't reply but I decided to just slowly let myself in. I walked inside and saw that his walk in closet had it's light on. I stood by the door as I watched his figure come out of the closet wearing only a pair of dark grey sweatpants. My utter admiration of him in front of me caused me to lean back against the door, making it close behind me. I turned and looked at the locked door and scrunched my lips in awkwardness, turning back to face the Greek god in front of me.

He smirked at my actions and folded his arms. "It's about time you decided to come princess." He walked over to his bed and laid down. I followed him and sat softly onto the bed. Taking a deep breath.

Just as I was about to turn around to face him I felt his lips brush against my exposed shoulder, I sucked in a sharp breath and allowed him to trail his delicate kisses to my neck. I flinched and giggled slightly as his curls tickled my neck, I let my head fall back and I closed my eyes, admiring the feeling. I held the other side of his face and chuckled to myself.

"So what movie did you want to watch?" I joked, lightly pushing his body away from mine so I was able to lay down. I looked over at his tv and then back at him. He was watching me amusingly laying on his side and resting his head on his hand. He chuckled at me before shaking his head.

"Oh shut up Ariana." He said as he rolled on top of me and looked into my eyes. I bit my lip with a giggle before he connected our lips hungrily. His lips moved with mine and I moaned at the sensation of his body moving with mine. He detached our lips suddenly and started moving his lips down my neck towards my chest. My breath hitched as he placed a kiss on my nipple above the fabric. Every part of my body felt sensitive to his touch.

He brought his lips back up to mine and used this feeling to surprise me with his fingers making their way towards my privates. He placed his fingers onto it and I sucked in a breath. He smirked through the kiss and started rubbing circles on the fabric above my crotch.

Harry took the opportunity to slowly pull down my shorts. Leaving my lower body only covered by my lace underwear. I tried to bring my legs up in reflex to cover my body but Harry forcefully pushed them back down, making me whimper quietly. Harry was clearly satisfied with my submission and he continued to rub circles onto my clit. The throbbing was making me squirm, I took a pillow and cuddled it to my chest to try and distract me from the throbbing feeling down there. I wanted to feel his fingers inside me and he could tell. He was teasing me purposely.

He gave into my squirming and pulled my underwear to the side with his fingers. I was exposed to him and I immediately felt slightly weird about him seeing me for the first time.

He looked into my eyes and licked his lips. I brought the pillow up to my face and cowered behind it, hiding my face from his vision. I could sense is smirk growing from my reaction. He took the opportunity to slide a finger inside me and I moaned into the pillow.

I took my face out of the pillow as he started pumping his finger in and out of my privates, I moaned in pleasure at the sensation.

"Does that feel nice baby?" He asked, watching me intensely. I nodded my head gently as his stare darkened.

"Use your words..." he pressed.

"Yes..." I stuttered.

"...Harry!" I added with a gasp. He decided to slip another finger inside me as I spoke, purposely making me moan as I said. He chuckled darkly and continued to thrust his fingers in and out. The sensation was incredible, I closed my eyes and moaned quietly.

When I thought I couldn't feel any better I felt a new warmth and wetness on my clit. He flicked his tongue back and forth and I immediately arched my back in pleasure.

"Holy shit..." I moaned out. I felt so warm and good, my body was clenching all over in pleasure. I felt good doing this with Harry, I wanted to submit to him, give myself to him. I actually wanted to him be my daddy.

"Are you going to come for me baby girl?" He asked after detaching his tongue from my clit. I nod hesitantly. "I think so."

Moments later the sensation of his tongue drew me over the edge made an unknown euphoria wash over my body. It felt so amazing but also unbearable, I had to fight my legs to not shake before the feeling diminished slowly out of my body.

My whole lower region felt sensitive to touch and I jumped back and scrunched myself into a relaxed ball. I let my breathing slow down before breathing out a "holy shit." I felt the bed dip as Harry moved over next to me, chuckling at my reaction.

"I've never came with another person before." I admit to him. I've never been the kind of person who comes easily during sexual interactions. "You clearly know what you're doing." I point out the obvious.

"So I'm the first guy to make you come? Guess it's my specialty." He smirks, laying down by me.

"Did you want..." I turn over and begin to ask. He hushes me with his finger (on his other hand) and shakes his head.

"Next time princess." He dragged my lip down slightly.

Moments later a knock sounded through the room. I widened my eyes and jumped up from the bed and ran towards his bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Come in." Harry said. I heard the door open and a muffled conversation through the door. It sounded like Noah...

"They're threatening using her again, more sexual shit. It's fucking disgusting." I hear Noah groan. What? That had to be about me right?

"They know that it would affect you and in turn create a reaction out of you. That's what they want. You've got to ignore them." Harry tells him.

"But she's my little sister H. It's fucking sickening." He growls. I scrunch my brows in confusion.

"I already told you that I'd take care of her. The frat has her back as you have theirs." Harry finalised. That was a manipulated sentence lol...

Noah and Harry exchanges a few more words before I heard his door click shut. I waited a few more seconds before opening the bathroom door and walking back out to his bed.

"Taking care of me?" I air quoted. "I mean you are but definitely not in the way he'd like." I chuckled.

"He doesn't have to know what we do. Besides it's just for fun and pleasure." He shrugs.

"Yea..." I shrugged hesitantly. "Okay but could we please watch a movie now?" I smiled cheekily at him.

He watched me with a frown, I pursed my lips "Please daddy?" I joke. He widens his eyes and licks his lips before shaking his head with a smirk.

"Okay. You chose." He chucked the remote at me and I caught it. I smiled at him and searched through Netflix and chose a random movie for us to watch. I thought for a while about the events from before. I have now given myself to him. There was no take backs, because even if I wanted to. I couldn't.

I craved him, badly.

Hi so they finally did a part of sexytime. Y'all are welcome.

I have a plan of what I wanna do with this book but I have to figure out filler chapters, which is hard of course. Ughhh

Love you guys!!

Tash