Liked by valentineboy, loselose, wendyson, and 938 others
Nayutas imagine being talented, couldn't be me 😔
View all comments
Loselose imagine being talented and pretty,
The whole package, 
Nayutas you are the whole package bro 👉🏼👈🏼😔
Valentineboy Sicheng is almost the whole package, he isn't Always so nice hhhh
huangxuxi ^ points were made
————
"Sorry yong she didn't come home last night," Irene said apologetically.

She had no idea where Hyunjae was but this was somewhat normal behavior for her. She didn't do it as often now, but in high school there would be days where she'd just disappear.

"My guess is that she probably went to drink with Kunhang and knocked out over there. I'm sure she'll be back soon," Yeri smiled.

Taeyong nodded knowing she was right, but he just got an iffy feeling. As if on cue the door to they're dorm opened to reveal hyunjae.

"Why does this always happen?" Hyunjae asked with a chuckle.

It was like the time she fell sleep in the bathroom at a frat party abs found them in the exact same place.

"Hey where were you?" Taeyong.

"Kunhang's," she smiled, "Look I painted!"

She smiled proudly showing her painting of her newest favorite anime character.

"You just painted?" Irene asked confused.

She nodded, "is that bad?"

Hyunjae was confused on where this was going. That was what she usually did so.

"But I mean your clothes," Irene pointed out, "They're not yours."

"Well yeah. I cant sleep in my day clothes. Kunhang let me borrow some clothes. Why?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the trio.

They were asking a lot more than usual. But she's done this plenty of times you'd think they'd be used to it by now.

"Is there something going on between you two?" She asked confused.

"HUH?!" Hyunjae asked wide-eyed, "No! Why would you even suggest that?"

"You don't have to lie," Yeri spoke up.

"But I'm not! Geez what's with you guys and no offense even if I was I don't exactly have to tell anyone," She spoke seriously.

Now she was just mad. Why would they even care in the first place? Especially irene of all people, she's the one who always had hidden flings but nobody ever said anything about it.

"Why are you getting so worked up?" Taeyong asked confused.

"Because you guys don't trust me? And no offense you're supposed to mind your own business," She groaned, "And you know what. I don't care believe what you want."

She went into her room and shut the door immediately texting Kunhang.

Jae z
Heyyooo
I know it's early
But uh...
Can we meet up pls :/

Hendery
Oh yeah I've been awake
Everything okay???

Jae z
Ehh
I might be overreacting but
I just wanna get out rn
I'll explain when I see you

Hendery
Okie I'll be at the usual spot

She quickly changed and headed out to meet Kunhang for the day. As she waited at their usual table, farther away from the crowds many thoughts were running through her head. There was just something about that conversation earlier that just wasn't sitting right with her. It wasn't their business right?