57

A/n
sorry for the delay 😭 please enjoy and as always thank you so much!

Yuta walked out of his coach's office happily, finally he had made a decision on what soccer team he'd commit to. It took a whole lot of time and thought but he felt like he'd be satisfied by this decision.

Win
Yooo
You're bringing groceries for the apartment right?

Nayu
Yup!
Did you need to add anything to the list?

Win
Yeah green onions please
And some sweets 😩

Yuta
LMAOO
Ok I gotcha

Some time had gone by since the incident. It was approximately two months since she left and while it wasn't getting any easier, Yuta was slowly adapting. He had lots of ways to keep himself occupied. For instance later today they were gonna go watch Jaehyun in the musical. Along with that it was a new year as the end of January was near. It was a bit sad to not have a New Years kiss but he was still with his friends (who were pretty much single anyway) so they hung out together instead.

Yuta headed to the supermarket to look for their groceries for the week. Moving in with Sicheng was very refreshing. No more tiny bathroom and tiny kitchen space. Everything was much more spacious and their view was even better. The only downside was that he had to walk a few minutes back onto campus but aside from that everything was perfect. A little too perfect.

After getting all the groceries needed he headed back to their apartment in record time. When he entered Sicheng was still making adjustments to the decor in the living room. He hated seeing the plain white walls.

"Welcome back. You wouldn't happen to have any art laying around would you?"

Yuta set the groceries on the table thinking, "As in like my art? Or like actual pieces of art?"

"Either or," Sicheng chuckled, "I don't know what I want to put up here?"

"I'll take a look but I don't think I have much. Also we're getting flowers for jaehyun before we see him right?"

Sicheng nodded giving up trying to find something to put up on the wall, "Yeah thanks for reminding me. I would have forgotten."

"That's why I'm here," Yuta chuckled, "And I got you your favorite chips."

Sicheng cheered and ran to grab the bag of chips. He had been craving them for a while now, but he had been so busy that he always forgot to pick them up when he went to the store. He would have gone to the convenience store himself but this week was Yuta's turn to go get groceries, might as well ask him. They put away all their groceries in the nick of time. They had a whole system down, Yuta would put everything that belongs in the fridge away while Sicheng did all the cabinets. It worked for them.

"Okay im gonna head to my room, let me know when we're gonna leave," Yuta said heading to his room.

"Ok! Don't be a simp," Sicheng called seriously.

Yuta sighed, Sicheng knew him too well. Recently he'd find himself looking through his memories with Hyunjae. Could you blame him though? It's not like he asked for the love of his life to have to leave because she was being witch hunted by some reporters, who, by the way, are still hanging around campus.

He didn't do it on purpose either, he just really enjoyed looking through the pictures they took together. It helped ease his anxiety about the whole situation and it made it feel like she wasn't gone. Plus he only did it for like ten to twenty minutes, it's not like he spent hours on end looking through their pictures.