51

"God it feels great to be home!" Kunhang said dropping his suitcase before plopping down onto the couch.

"I didn't know you thought of my dorm room as your home. That's so wholesome," Hyunjae gleamed at him with heart eyes.

Kunhang had just gotten off his flight from Macau oddly enough he didn't look or feel jet-lagged. Hyunjae had insisted on going to pick him up but Kunhang refused since his flight was so early.

"Are those the flowers?" He asked noticing the vase on the counter.

It had been three days since the fight, but the flowers were still looking brand new as if they had just been plucked from the garden.

"Yeah," she smiled, "pretty huh."

"How bout gorgeous? They look way prettier in real life than in the picture," He said sitting up, "Wanna get breakfast? I'm starved and it's still super early."

She looked down at her phone, 6 am. Yeah, it was still early but now that she was up and dressed (well if you count Adidas sweatpants and a random t-shirt she found in her closet dressed) they might as well take advantage of it.

"Waffles?" She asked with a smile already knowing his answer.

"God yes please."

Hyunjaes

Liked by txyong heresjohnny and 767 othersHyunjaes it's not so lonely anymore View all commentsNotkunhang I was gone for like three daysHyunjaes Hey it was a long three days ☹️Notkunhang fair pointTxyong it's like 6 am what are you two doing up😵‍...

Hyunjaes it's not so lonely anymore
View all comments
Notkunhang I was gone for like three days
Hyunjaes Hey it was a long three days ☹️
Notkunhang fair point
Txyong it's like 6 am what are you two doing up😵‍💫
Hyunjaes Kunhang's flight just landed so we're going to get waffles now
Heresjohnny I want waffles 💔
Hyunjaes when you come back We'll go ☺️

Notkunhang

Liked by nayutas Hyunjaes txyong and 988 othersNotkunhang I think Hyunjae just became my sugar daddy 🤤🤤View all commentsHyunjaes I'm more broke than you 😵‍💫😵‍💫Txyong not true you're a girl boss running like two businesses at once Baeirene ^ ...

Notkunhang I think Hyunjae just became my sugar daddy 🤤🤤
View all comments
Hyunjaes I'm more broke than you 😵‍💫😵‍💫
Txyong not true you're a girl boss running like two businesses at once
Baeirene ^ that part
Hyunjaes ☹️❤️, unfortunately, I cannot be a sugar daddy I have tuition to pay 😞