14

Yeri ate a popsicle while listening to Hyunjae explain the situation to her, it had been a couple days since the incident with Taeyong and thankfully not much has changed.

"So he's not getting distant right?" Yerim asked.

"Nope. All is well," Hyunjae smiled grabbing her backpack.

"Good. See I told you. Nothing to worry about dummy," Irene said from the counter.

Hyunjae exited the room and made her way into the hall. She didn't stop by Taeyong's dorm because he woke up really sick today. Johnny said he was barfing up last week's lunch, not a sight the girl wanted to see or be near. She made her way towards her class only to be stopped by a sign on the door.

"Class cancelled?!" She groaned loudly, "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

Why couldn't the professor just send out an email or something? She walked all the way over here for nothing.

"Hey language!"

She froze at the sound of an authoritative voice. Oops. She turned to be met with Yuta and not some authority figure. thank god she wouldn't get scolded or something.

"You're one to talk. You cussed up a storm during our project," She said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes with a smile, "Yeah yeah I know. So are you gonna go in?" He asked getting closer to the door.

She scoffed pointing to the sign, "and here I thought you could read."

Yuta went up to read the sign, he too let out a loud sigh. Now most of his morning was ruined. He should have just stayed in bed. She laughed at the reaction he did.

"Well see ya," Hyunjae smiled walking towards the entrance of the building.

"Wait where are you going?" Yuta asked confused trailing behind her.

"To go scarf down some food. Wanna join?" She asked him raising a brow.

She didn't think he'd be interested in her plans, but maybe he was bored too.

He raised his brow surprised that she even offered, "What kind of food?"

That was a good question. Hyunjae wasn't even sure what she wanted. There were so many options to choose from, it was overwhelming.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm not craving anything in specific. You got any ideas?" She asked leaning back and forth on her heels.

Yuta began to think. What was he craving? Ramen sounded good but also a bit generic. Then it hit him.

"Have you ever had Takoyaki?" He asked her.

She shook her head, "Never. Is it good?"

"You've been missing out my friend," He chuckled, "Lucky for you I know the perfect place. Follow me."

He began walking but noticed that Hyunjae wasn't following him. He turned around confused, "What are you waiting for?"

"I follow no man," She sassed him.

He sighed, "I should have known. Well do you know how to get there?"

She shook her head and gave him a wide smile, "Nope lead the way!"

Yuta couldn't believe her. She really did that just to spite him. He sighed but led the way as she walked next to him, not behind him or in front but right next to him.

"Nice shoes," He said as he spotted her boots.

He swore he saw a slight smile which she quickly got rid of.