Cotton Candy

Sunday Morning, 7:00 AM

It was a Sunday morning, the couple tangled in the sheets, locking arms around each other tightly. Never wanting to let go from the warmth that was made in between them.

After a few minutes, Jennie's cat eyes slowly pried open. Cheeks instantly reddening at what they were doing in bed right now. She tried to free herself, attempting to loosen the strength of Lisa's arms.

When she thought Lisa had loosen up, she slowly started backing away carefully. But before that was a success, she was suddenly pulled even more closer.

Their lips were a couple inches apart, she could feel her lover's breath lightly hitting her own lips.

The next thing, doed eyes had met cat eyes.

Jennie's eyes widen, and quickly begin to back a couple inches away. "S-Sorry I should give you some spa-"

Once again, Lisa pulled her close. Even more close than before. Their noses were touching, lips aching to be attached to each other. "Nini, it's cuddle day. Remember?"

Jennie thought. She wore a nervous shy face realizing every Sunday morning, they would cuddle and sleep till noon.

Lisa smiled warmly, and rubbed her nose against her girlfriend's. "It's okay, I'm not mad. We can get up if you want."

"Well, you already being cute and all lovey dovey made me change my mind." Jennie shyly smiled.

"Thank you. But we all know you're the cutest girl here on Earth." Lisa teasingly replied, and kissed Jennie's forehead.

Jennie giggled, and lightly hit Lisa's arm.

"Jennie, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my entire life. You're the sweetest little cupcake, and I don't deserve you. I love you, Nini."

"I don't deserve you either," Jennie placed her hands on top of the dancer's shoulders. "I love you too, boo."

The thai's smile grew wider, then pulled them both into a soothing kiss. Soft and passionate.

--

Just a soft heads up! 🙈💞

Whoever guesses why I named this oneshot 'Cotton Candy' will get a shout out on the next oneshot. :) 😎💓