A Hint Of Jealousy [M]

"JENSOO IS REAL!" A blink shouted loudly, loud enough to reach Lisa's ears which caused her to clench her fists.

She watched as Jisoo and Jennie's face were extremely close, lips inches apart.

"JISOO PROPOSE TO JENNIE ALREADY!"

Lisa suddenly thought of an idea to get her revenge, she slowly headed over to Rosè who was sitting on the edge of the stage. Waving to blinks nicely.

She sat next to her closely, then kissed her chipmunk like cheeks. Causing the Australian to become petrified and instantly blush.

Rosè automatically understood Lisa's play, and knew that she was also jealous the way the two unnies were close to each other.

Eventually, she wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist and pulled her closer. Then leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder,

The shoulder that Jennie loves to lean on.

Catching the maknaes action, Jennie and Jisoo glared at them both.

Making them even more pissed off, the two young ones intertwined their fingers together. And held a mini poster that a blink have gifted to them with their national ship name, Chaelisa.

The two unnies began walking toward them in jealousy, Jennie sat next to Lisa, while Jisoo sat next to Rosè. Both maknaes, knowing that they've gotten their revenge.

The manager offered them a marker to sign their signatures on the Chaelisa poster, which politely they did. Giving back to the soft Chaelisa shipper.

Back to way it started, Jennie sighed in content as she leaned her head onto her girlfriend's shoulder while Jisoo and Rosè were in their own little world.

--

After the concert, they made it back safely into the hotels. Of course, Jennie and Lisa shared a room in their decisions. And Jisoo and Rosè were also gladly to share a room together.

Lisa went to the bathroom to remove her makeup, washing her face thoroughly after that with face cleanser. Shockingly, she felt a pair of arms slipping onto her waist.

Smiling in the mirror, she sees Jennie cutely peeping her head above her shoulder. Also adoring how she was on her tippy toes.

Then, she turned around to face the brunette. Swiftly placing a strand of hair behind the brunette's ear.

"I'm sorry." Jennie apologized. Glancing down at the floor.

"For what, Nini?"

"I didn't want to make you jealous when Jisoo and I, you know. It was just for those Jensoo shippers, and to make the blinks happy. Even though, Jensoo shippers think she and I are dating. Although, we only treat each other as sisters." She said in a quiet voice.

"And almost kissing?" Lisa sarcastically asked.

"I-It was just for the shippers!" She yelped out.

Lisa smirked as an idea popped inside her head, then slowly went towards the brunette. Causing Jennie to back away as the intense gaze Lisa looked deeply into her eyes and also feel fuzzy inside her stomach, and her cheeks to feel warm.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Remember when we were performing Don't know what to do? And while the MC was talking, you and Jisoo were staring completely into each other. And that time where we were at the radio station, and you and Jisoo sat by each other. Making lovey dovey moments together?"

Before Jennie could respond back, the Thai continued

"And during the as if it's your last performance, you chose to flirt with your Jichu. Then the rest of the concert, I wasn't having it at all. Since you were flirting with Jisoo all that time."

"I'm sorry Lisa it was just for- Mph! Ah!" She moaned as she was shoved against the wall from Lisa's unbelievable strength and as Lisa's thigh was trapped between her legs grinding against her core.

"You like that?" Lisa whispered darkly into her ear.

"Mmm.. Yes."

The Thai brought her hand to the hem of the Korean girl's shirt, then slowly lifted up, leaving her completely exposed. Glad that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Grinding harder and rougher, she quickly stopped then removed the brunette's shorts and was left with a sexy piece of underwear. A thong.

After a few moments, Jennie was pushed harder against the wall and was harshly kissed by the beast. Causing her to moan louder.

Lisa placed her hand on her ass and started massaging it professionally. Wanting more, she slapped the flesh. Harder and harder when the brunette cried out.

Finally, the last piece of fabric was removed. Showing a glimpse of her pink pussy lips.

Before ready to sabotage the aching core, Lisa made sure to leave bruises and marks all over Jennie's small body. As in all over, her breast, her neck, her shoulders, her thighs, and chest.

Ready to devour the painfully aching pussy, Lisa spreaded Jennie's legs and stuck two fingers into the tight hole. Causing the brunette to scream loudly, and tangle her fingers into the blonde's hair.

"Please Lisa, please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, hard."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Please! Just do it!"

Smirking at her answer, she began furiously pumping her fingers in and out. Moaning in delight and rolling her hips onto the long slender fingers.

"Oh god."

She squealed as a third finger was added, gripping onto the Thai's shoulder.

Jennie threw her head back against the wall. Enjoying the fact she was being fucked against the wall, while maybe the other two could hear.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

Just as she road her orgasm out, lips were attache onto her glistening pink folds, moans begun escaping out her mouth loudly.

Not caring that people could hear, Lisa pushed her tongue deeper inside Jennie. Making them both moan.

--

Just as they finished, Jennie's legs were wobbly like jelly so she could hardly walk. Allowing her girlfriend to pick her up and place her down on the soft mattress.

"Ugh. I hardly can move now, and we have concert tomorrow!" Jennie complained.

"Doesn't hurt if we can have another round?"

"We just did seventeen rounds.."