Love in Years

Fluff mixed with Sad Tings?

--

"I love you." Jennie smiled sweetly.

"I love you too." Lisa matched her smile and can't help but to place a kiss on her forehead.

--

1 Week

"I love you." Jennie said once again.

"Love you too." Lisa smiled from ear to ear.

--

1 Month

"I love you." Jennie snaked her arms around Lisa's slim waist.

"I love you." She said in a cold tone.

--

6 Months

"I love you."

Lisa furiously played on her controller while talking to her mic. "Sorry boys, one sec."

"You too." She said simply, but no emotion was shown in her sentence. It felt like, she didn't feel the same way anymore.

Jennie smiled weakly, but hid the pain that was stabbing inside her.

"Sorry guys, something with my girlfriend." She spoke and got back focused in her game.

--

1 Year

"I love you." Jennie said softly.

"Yeah." Lisa responded coldly. Then focused on her game.

Jennie frowned and her smile faded away. She went into their room and tears started to escape her brown orbs.

Lisa sighed. Lately she's been ignoring Jennie for technically no reason. She closed her addicting game, then marched to where Jennie was.

Jennie was sadly gazing down at the floor, sniffling and sobbing. "She doesn't love me anymore." She muttered quietly.

Lisa huffed deeply and stepped closer to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist and placing her chin on her shoulder.

"I love you Nini. I will love you tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade, for the rest of your life. Including our next lifetime. I have always loved you, I'm sorry Nini I didn't mean to hurt you."

Jennie felt relieved. She turned around and stared deeply into her lover's eyes. Lisa couldn't waste moment, she pulled Jennie's waist and kissed her lips lovingly. It wasn't a rough harsh kiss, it was gentle. Synchronizing perfectly. Molding perfectly.

She held her waist not loosingly, but not tightly. The brunette snaked her arms around the back of her neck. Lisa slowly brought her hand down to her ass, squeezing softly causing the small girl to moan.

"I need you." Jennie whispered.

"Then I'll have you." Lisa replied as she laid her on the bed.

~End~