Can I cuddle with you? [M]

(Jennie is home with Lisa. The other two has left them for a conference. It is currently 10:00 PM, Jen is watching a horror movie, while Lis is with her but not watching the movie but looking at her phone.)

"Tanya! You can't go out there, you'll get killed." Hazel cried.

"Hazel, I have to go. No matter what, I'm doing this for our family." She replied.

"But Tan-"

"I'll be back." Tanya smiled, and Hazel smiled back.

The taller girl went into the woods without looking back. Hazel's face expression was worried, her eyes were watery. And her heart was pounding, her body was shaking thinking that Tanya was never going to return.

She sat in the car patiently, and stayed silent. Sometimes she'd looked back to see if Tanya was visible to see.

The fog was extremely intense, you could barely see anything. So far, just trees.

--

Jennie gulped. Her brain was imagining that one day this would happen to her, and Lisa protested that she'd go to the woods. And never come back.

Although, there was a strict rule with YG. Which meant, no dating. However, the brunette dated someone. They broke up the next month, secretly, the small girl had a tiny crush on her own member. Ever since the day she saw her moves.

She remembered that she seen Lisa, dance. She admired so much, they eventually became close together. Now, they ended up debuting together along with Rosè and Jisoo.

The blonde lingered her eyes around since she was bored from swiping on instagram. Her eyes stopped moving around when her vision had adored the brunette. Lisa smiled cutely, and wondered what it would be like if she was dating the love of her life, Jennie Kim.

--

The next thing, Tanya appeared out of the fog running towards the car. Clutching her stomach with her shoulders slumped down, running as fast as she could.

She quickly got into the driver seat and fastened her seat belt on.

"We have to drive away now!" She exclaimed. And tried starting the car, but the engine was making noises and slowly turning down.

"Tanya, what happened?"

"There's a crazy monster! It scratched me in the stomach, now I'm bleeding." Explaining in the most simple way she could.

Hazel looked at the back window, only seeing fog. She furrowed her eyebrows got her bat that Tanya gave her, in case if she's in danger she should be beating the hell out of it.

Finally, the tall girl got it running and stepped on it. Going over the speed limit.

"Where are we going?"

"Let's just go to the abandoned gas station to see if there's anything I can use." Picking up the speed and going to the max limit it can go.

--

Jennie's heart pounded just like Hazel's. She already imagined and knew what was going to happen.

Minutes after, Jennie screamed at the top of her lungs. Almost breaking Lisa's eardrum. She hid herself under the blankets her lap was covered in and breathed heavily.

"Woah, Jen. You alright?" She scooted even closer and tried comforting her by patting and rubbing her back.

Jennie uncovered herself with fear and terror in her eyes. Shaking from anxiety, and heavy breaths thinking what just happened.