JenKai (Part 3) [M]

(VERY SHORT SMUT)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lisa classified. "You-You're with Kai." She added for a reminder.

The two singers stood in Lisa's room, a moment ago they were in a soft gentle kissing session. Which meant to Lisa, it wasn't right.

Jennie nodded vigorously, "I'm ready for you." She stated, "I-I need you." She also said which caused her cheeks to flush red.

The blonde slowly took a few steps forward, towards the brunette. As their gaze met. The smaller girl suddenly felt a little confident since this was her first time. Lisa took Jennie's hands and brought them to her shoulders, then planted her hands on the small girl's thing waist. She motioned her lips forward to meet the brunette's moist soft skin of her neck.

"Ahhh-hahh.. Lisa.." She moaned as the blonde girl's plumpy lips plastered onto her neck.

Lisa slowly pushed her against the wall and started moving her lips around roughly onto every part of Jennie's neck. The tall girl pressed her lower half against the small girl's aching core. Causing a whimper and squeal to escape her throat.

"I'm gonna go rough and hard, babygirl." The blonde whispered darkly.

She reached for the buttons of Jennie's jeans, and unbuttoned each by one.

Suddenly, Lisa started attacking Jennie's neck with soft kisses. Not enough to leave a mark. Jennie lifted her head up, for more access to her neck. Finally Lisa found her territory, and left her mark right in that spot.

While Jennie was distracted from the intense pleasure, Lisa pulled down Jennie's pants and began rubbing on the last article that was unexpectedly wet.

"Nini are you wet for me?" Pushing in two fingers.

"Y-Yes just for you."

Lisa smirked and slowly brought the last piece down her ankle, getting a spontaneous sight of the brunette's glistening sex.

Without any warning, she slammed three of her long fingers into her and began thrusting them in and out. Causing loud moans to escape Jennie's mouth.

"L-Lisa!" She moaned out, she lead her hand to grip tightly onto the tall girl's shoulder. Digging her nails from the sensation she's feeling.

She started to tense up and buckle her knees, then tightly pressed her thighs together.

"I'm cumming!" She yelped as the juices flowed onto Lisa's fingers.

Lisa whispered, "You belong to me now." She grinned and pulled her fingers out. Licking the juices off.

-End-

-

Yeah that was a pretty shitty ending. But holy shit, I forgot about this book. And there's so many reads.

I need suggestions for my next part, and what should I do?

Fluff, smut, etc.