Returning Back

Jennie groaned in frustration as she clenched her fists, throwing her backpack somewhere. She threw herself flat on the bed and grunted.

Her best friend Irene got furious at her since she skipped class, which wasn't necessarily because Jennie seemed definently fine.

'I wish Lisa was here.'

She thought sadly, her facial expression automatically changed into a upsetting face when her girlfriend was mentioned inside her mind.

Then as she raised her head up, she noticed a note was placed on her desk. Her parents are at work so they wouldn't have written it.

Standing up from the bed, she headed over to her nearby desk. Taking the note, she opened it.

1 solar system,

8 planets,

1 earth,

7 continents,

204 countries,

and somehow, I met you. -Lisa

Soon after reading the note, she felt a pair of arms holding her waist gently. Staring at the hands, they were familiar. It's the hand she held a year ago when they had to go along with a long-distance relationship.

Prying herself from their arms, she turned around seeing the woman she forever love.

"L-Lisa.." Jennie mumbled, as soon as she saw the face of her loved one she quickly leaped into Lisa's arms.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now." Lisa whispered softly. Gently stroking the brunette's soft hair.

--

This doesn't really have a meaning to it, but I need fluff ;)