I immediately duck behind the kitchen Ilse, taking Ethan with me.

"Stay down!!" I yell as they begin to shoot at us.

I peer over the side see what I'm up against. These guys look like cartel men, but there's something off.

I fire some shots to keep them away before looking out again.

They moved different. There was something professional and unusually organised about them. On like the guys at Ethan house.

"Ethan call for backup." I instruct him.

He immediately gets to it, talking on his earpiece.

The guys have quit firing now.

I lift myself slowly to investigate when I'm pulled by my hair and thrown over the Ilse like a ragdoll. I slide a bit, crashing into the oven with force.

Bloody hell this guy is tough.

"Run!!" I yell at Ethan.

"Please. Get help!" I add. Because knowing him. He won't go anywhere.

He makes a dash for the door and is soon out of sight.

Not that I'm complaining, but it's just weird that they let him go without an attempt to capture him. They are here for him and Carson after all .

"Good." The man that tossed me says, staring at the spot Ethan just disappeared.

He leans forward and his breath stinks of years of smoking piled up.

I turn away in disgust.

"Now its just us princes." He whispers in my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine at the feeling of his breath so close to my face. And not the good kind of shiver.

I'm tired of letting him feel like he's in control. So I take it back.

Turning to look into his eyes I hiss at him

"Piss off!" I jerk my head forward, causing it to collide harshly with his nose.

I hear a small crack as his head snaps back from impact.

He immediately leans away from me, holding his bleeding nose.

The other men he came with are about to jump me. But he puts his hand up, stopping them in their tracks.

"You should get that checked out" I say in an amused voice. Taunting him.

He growls and charges at me.

I must admit, the guy is fast for his size. I barely get out of the way before he punches a hole in the oven.

Well thank God that wasn't my head. I think to myself.

He immediately retracts his hand and turns back to me.

I feign a right hook but jab him hard with my left when he goes to block. Leaving his side opened.

He ignores the pain tho and sends his heavy fist flying into my face.

This time I'm not so lucky. I stumbled a bit, before I'm able to recover he takes my face and slams it into his knee.

He let's me go and I drop to the ground. Already feeling the blood rolling out my nose.

I turn to glare at the asshole.

"What?" He says. Feigning innocence.

"I hold grudges, now we match faces!" He finishes with a huge grin.

I bounce back on my feet extremely pissed.

I lunge at him sending us both to the ground. Me on top. I begin to pound on his face. He throws me off causing me to roll back in my feet, getting up he wipes blood off his now busted lip.

This time, I'm the one smirking.

"2 -1" I call out to him.

I hear footsteps coming our way. Seems the guys have finally dragged their fat asses down here. Better now than never I guess.

"Alright princess, playtimes over." He says.

I'm about to retort when in get shocked in the back with a taser gun.

I drop and begin to twitch, my vision starting to blur.

I turn weakly to see who it was, and the face shocks me more then the taser.

"Braun?"

He just smirks.

"Nothing personal captain"

I watch as he unlocks the escape door with his finger print and the bad guys begin to pile out.

So that's how they got in. That bastard. That's the last thing I think before everything goes blank.

*****************

Ooohhhhh... So guys.. What did Red do to get a target on her back? Who abducted her?

Find out in the next chapter.

*************************

I hope you like this... Please help share and vote if you do.
And I am complete open to corrections and tips so leave a comment if you can.

And for those that have taken the time to vote and comment . I appreciate it.

Thanks!!