He slapped me

I started feeling anxious, then Tori offered me a drink. To control my anxiety I started drinking. The music at the party suddenly slowed down, I can see everyone enjoying, drinking, laughing, dancing and playing around.

I looked at Luis, I believe he didn't see me yet. And I should say he's the hottest guy at this party. His friends are also looked hot enough but he is 10% extra hot. I don't know his friends' names, I knew only one guy name among them, he's Federer. They all dressed like gangsters, I don't know how gangsters exactly look, they all were wearing leather blazers. But one guy dressed differently, he was wearing a plain shirt and torn jeans, so simple. He has a great smile, a heart-throbbing one. They always keep laughing so hard, who knows what they are talking about.

I ended up drinking too much, oops. Now I want to dance but didn't find any guy that interesting. After looking at Luis and his friends no other guy looked enough, yes I'm being honest. Rachel grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat, I followed her.
All my friends were standing at the snooker table, we reached them. Few people are playing the truth or dare game on the snooker table, we stood there watching. Then a guy rolled a bottle and unfortunately, it stopped pointing towards me. No way, I'm not even playing, I just came to see the game but I don't want to remain like a piece of shit, so I selected dare.

He dared me "kiss the hottest guy in the party".

Luis is the hottest guy for me, but I can't kiss him, can I, nooo. He gave me such a stupid dare. Everyone forced me to complete the dare, my stupid friends cheered for me, I'm so drunk, that made me a little confident. I started walking to Luis and his friends. Everyone got an eye on me, no way getting back now. They were at the bar, Luis was facing towards the bar I can look at his back and his friends were sitting on the stools near the bar and relishing.

I went close to them, no one noticed me, I looked at Luis he's still facing the opposite side. Suddenly I felt nervous, I breathed out and turned towards the guy who dressed simple, earlier as I mentioned, he wasn't looking at me, I went closer to him, sat on his lap and placed my lips on his all sudden.

There was no reaction from his side, maybe he was stunned by this, my lips are still on his lips, he didn't try to kiss me back, he didn't even move his lips. What's wrong, I'm lost in my thoughts with my closed eyes, why wasn't he kissing me back, while my lips were still on his.

Then suddenly a hand pulled me out of his lap breaking our kiss, I opened my eyes. It was Luis, I didn't dare to look at his face, and he slapped me with anger, he slapped me hard, everything happened within seconds. I looked at him with a shocked face and frowned. Before reacting to his mean behaviour, I ended up fainting.

********

My phone buzzed, I opened one eye and looked at my phone. Five missed calls from dad and I got shocked to see the time, it was almost 11 in the morning, I slept too long. But wait!!

How did I end up sleeping on my bed? I remembered everything before I fainted. I checked myself because I know most of the time in this type of situation girls get rapped. You can say I'm thinking too much but still it's a fact.

I checked all over my face and body, honestly everywhere. Everything seemed to be normal. But my face swelled a bit because of long sleep I guess. But who picked me up from the party? What happened after I fainted? Maybe be my friends helped, I shouldn't think too much about it. And I missed college today, no it is actually Sunday today, it's a relief.

I sat down on my bed, thinking about last night, the way Luis slapped me. I felt pain in my throat. How can he be so mean? He slapped me in front of everyone. How can he do that? I wiped off the tears rolling down my eyes. I felt dejected and vexed at the same time. Now I hate Luis more.

After settling down my mood, I called back my dad, talked for a while and then called Rachel. We decided to meet in the evening. I don't want to risk going out of my room and encountering Luis, so I stayed all day in my room.

********

In the evening we went to a cafe, Rachel, Tori and I. We started talking about the party and shocked to know that they didn't help me at the party.

"Yes, I ran outside when Luis slapped you," Rachel said, her face filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry" I heard Rachel.
"Everyone was scared of your brother, you know" Tori started talking and continued saying " I ran after Rachel, our boys are nowhere around. I think they escaped before us"
It was funny, but not funny at the same time. "It's okay, but who picked me up from the party? It's a big question for me now" I said biting my inner cheek.

"I need to know what happened after I went unconscious" I sniffed.

They shook their heads. We ended our conversations and our coffee too and headed out.

Rachel dropped me at the mansion, I started walking into the mansion praying not to encounter with Luis. God heard my prayers, there's no trace of him inside. I went back to my room and tried to sleep.

*******

After three classes, I came to the cafeteria where we always meet after our classes. I can see Luis and his bunch of hot friends standing near a wall. I don't know why everyone was afraid of them, till now I haven't seen them fighting, bullying anyone, anything like that. But everyone keeps their distance from them. Then I looked at the guy whom I kissed at the party, he was wearing a white full-sleeved t-shirt and blue faded jeans. I haven't observed him all these days, he's actually looking so good, he's the tallest among them with dark brown hair, and his smile is the best. I can see his muscled body through his tight t-shirt.

I started wondering how he had felt when I kissed him, keeping my right hand under my chin leaning on the table, placing my elbow on the table.

"Hey!" I heard Rachel and she seated next to me. Later in five minutes we all gathered and started eating our lunch. While eating I looked around and found Luis sitting next to our table along with his friends.

He shot a glare at me, I gulped and looked into my plate. He is freaking me out with that look. And Rachel started to chuckle when she caught me looking at Luis.

"What?" I snorted.
"You didn't speak anything about your kiss with Erin," she said and smirked.

"Erin??" I frowned at Rachel.
"Yes, Erin Novak" Tori scoffed.
"I don't know his name guys," I said and rolled my eyes.
"Okay, tell me how it was kissing Erin" Tori winked at me moving her hands through her hair.
"I don't remember anything" I snapped and rolled my eyes again.

"Come on, Don't act too smart. Tell us how it was." Rachel said these words raising her voice, forgetting Luis was just behind us.
"Slow down your voice bitch" I flinched at Rachel.
They all started laughing looking at me, they are pissing me out.

"Maybe be it wasn't that good," Sam said sarcastically and smiled at me.
"I'm leaving" I snapped and stood up and turned back and saw Luis glaring at me, and I gave a glance over Erin, he is minding his business.

I walked away, I had to attend an extra class today. While walking to the classroom, I kept thinking about Erin, he seemed to have no interest in me, come on man I kissed you, you gotta show some interest in me. Then suddenly Rachel came to me running from my back and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," she said in a pleading way, and came in front of me and looked into my eyes.
" I don't want to talk about it" I snapped glaring at her face.
"Okay.. okay.. I'll wait outside, I'll drop you off," she said and smiled.
"Okay," I smiled back and went inside the classroom.

I occupied a seat in the middle row, I kept checking people around me. As I turned my backside, surprisingly I saw Erin. What he's doing here? I looked at him three to four times in between our class, but I have never seen him looking at me. He's way more arrogant than Luis. Not even a glance, do I look that bad? He is actually increasing my insecurities.

At the end of the class, before our lecturer leaves Erin rushed out. Ugh, so much attitude, I rolled my eyes and stood up from my seat and I caught a guy smiling at me. I smiled back, he's kinda cute but I rushed outside because I don't want to keep Rachel waiting for me.