" He would have. It seems he is. "

   " What? "

I pointed behind Tamaki and two tables down where the Host Club members. Haruhi was talking with Kyoya while the twins kept an eye towards Tamaki and I. Mori was looking around and Honey was eating 6 funnel cakes. Tamaki turned back to me and slammed his head onto the table.

   " Tamaki? "

   " And here I thought they wouldn't follow us. "

   " I only noticed them when we sat down. "

   " Oh well, let's just pretend they're not there. "

   " Alright. "

Tamaki took a piece of the funnel cake and tore it from the rest. When he popped it in his mouth his face lit up.

   " This is delicious! "

   " I told you it would be good. "

We devoured the entire funnel cake and we threw away the plate. We walked through the carnival one more time before getting in line for the ferris wheel.

   " they won't be able to follow us on this ride, because it's only a two-seater. "

   " That's true, but if the twins get on you know they would try to throw stuff at you while we're on. "

   " Let's hope they aren't behind us. "

   " I don't think they will be. They are a far ways back in line. "

   " Good. This is perfect for my plan. " He whispered.

   " What plan? "

   " You heard that? "

   " Yes. "

   " Don't worry about it, princess. "

   " As you wish. "

We waited until we were almost at the front. I looked to my left after hearing some girls whispering to see three girls standing near the fence staring at Tamaki.

   " Tamaki, those girls are staring at you. "

   " Are they? "

He looked over to where I was looking and saw the girls standing there eyeing him.

   " Excuse me, ladies? "

The girls screamed for a moment before walking up to the gate.

   " Y-Yes, Tamaki? "

   " You know my name. You ladies must go to Ouran. "

   " We do. "

   " Well, I don't mean for this to sound rude, but could you please quit starring at me? You are making my date uncomfortable. "

   " D-Date!? "

They looked towards me and they looked heartbroken.

   " We didn't know you had a girlfriend. What about the Host Club? "

   " I'm still a host and the president of the club I just have someone special now in my life. Please understand ladies, I will continue my hosting duties but my heart belongs to one person and one person only. "

   " We understand. We're sorry for staring. Have fun on your date. "

The girls left with small smiles on their faces and they ran off. Tamaki and I were next in line to get on the ferris wheel. We got on and they set the bar across us. We started going up from there. At one point the ferris wheel went fast and then it slowed down. Tamaki and I were stuck at the top.

   " So, how was your day? "

   " It was wonderful, Tamaki. "

   " I'm glad. Here, I have this for you. "

He handed me a white rose, it was his signature rose. I took it from him gently and held it tightly in my hand so the wind wouldn't catch it.

   " Thank you, Tamaki. "

   " That's not all princess. "

   " What? "

   " Look. "

I looked out at the sky and didn't see anything but stars. Then I saw it. A firework flew up into the sky. Actually, a lot of fireworks flew into the sky. When they blew up a message was left in the sky before it faded away and more fireworks lit up the sky.

   ' I love you '

I turned towards Tamaki and saw him smiling at me.

   " What do you think? "

   " It's beautiful. I love you too Tamaki. "

   " And I love you. "

He brought me closer and kiss me on the lips. It was a sweet and gentle kiss. When he pulled away he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and brought my body closer to his. I leaned against him and we watched the stars light up the sky until we got down and off of the ferris wheel.