Percy Weasley

1. "What if I kissed you right now?"

62. "I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you."

One question started all of this. One simple question, started a kissing war between me and my best friend.

"What if I kissed you right now?" I asked Percy with a smirk.

"Then I'd feel nothing." He said not looking at me.

"Bull crap. You would totally fall for me if I kissed you." I said with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and looked up at me.

"No I wouldn't." He said calmly.

"Lier."

"Please if anything you would fall in love with me." He said with a smirk.

"Wanna bet?" I asked playfully.

"Deal, I bet that if I give you six kisses within a month you will fall in love with me." He said with a smirk.

"Please, I bet you'll fall in love with me first if I give you six kisses." I said with a smirk.

"Alright we both get three kisses a piece. Have a full month. Whoever falls for the other first loses." He said with a smirk.

"Deal."

See I had known it was a joke. I knew I wouldn't fall for him and he wouldn't fall for me, but how could a simple bet go wrong?

 I knew I wouldn't fall for him and he wouldn't fall for me, but how could a simple bet go wrong?

Kiss 1

I was working on a project and hadn't heard the door open. Before I knew it I was spun around and a pair of lips were pressed against mine. My eyes went wide and I froze up. Percy pulled away and sent me a smirk.

"Fall for me yet?" He asked playfully.

"In your dreams Weasley." I said with a laugh.

He sent me a smile and turned and walked away.

Kiss 2

I snuck in Percy's flat and smiled as I waited for him to get home. When he arrived I grabbed him by his tie and pushed him against the door and kissed him. His hands went to my hips and I smiled as he kissed back.

"Percy, if I didn't know if think you had fallen for me." I said playfully.

"Dream on." He said with a laugh.

He pulled away and walked to his bathroom. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

Kiss 3

I threw my legs onto the couch and let out a laugh as I listened to one of George's stories. I went to say something, but a hand grabbed my face and I was turned to face Percy. He sent me a smile before pressing his lips against mine. I let out a sigh and gently kissed him back. The kiss was short and sweet, and left me wanting more. He pulled away and stood up. He walked away and a blush appeared on my face.

"You guys finally together?" George asked with a smirk.

"No, it's a bet. And you didn't win Percy!" I yelled.

Kiss 4

I saw Percy cooking beside his mother and I smiled as I leaned against the doorframe.

"You totally want to kiss him." Ginny whispered.

"Shut up." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"How many more do you have?"

"Two." I said softly.

"Well use one." She said as she turned and walked away.

I smiled as I snuck up behind Percy and took a bit of chocolate and put it on my finger. I tapped Percy's shoulder and he turned to look at me. I whipped the chocolate on his lips and leaned forward and kissed him. His hands quickly wrapped around my waist and he pulled me against him. I smiled as I pulled away from him and turned and left the room.

Kiss 5

It was nearing the end and we had a week left to finish with the kisses. I quietly waited for Percy's last kiss and I crossed my arms over my chest as I kept my eyes on him.

"(Y/n) could you and Percy help me wrap!" Molly asked from upstairs.

"Sure." I said as we walked upstairs.

I frowned as we made it in the doorway and was stuck. Percy looked up and I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"Mistletoe." He explained.

I let out a sigh and went to say something but he gently touched my face and met my eyes. My heart skipped a beat and he leaned down and gently kissed me. I let out a sigh as I moved my hand to his hair and pulled him closer. We pulled apart and he met my eyes once more before turning and walking away.

Kiss 6

It was finally Christmas and I had only two days left. I bit my lip as I realized I that I had lost. I had fallen in love with my best friend. I knew that this was the last time I would be able to kiss him and I wanted to savor it. I knew I wouldn't tell him he had won, not wishing to ruin our friendship.

We all opened our presents and I let out a laugh as I slipped Percy's jumper on. It was a habit of mine to steal his jumper and wear it, having loved how it was baggy on me.

"Stealing my clothes again?" Percy asked with a laugh.

"It's a Christmas tradition." I said with a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and I sent him a smile as he set behind me and I leaned back on him. I let out a sig as I turned my head and leaned forward and gently pressed my lips against his. He moved his hand to my face and pulled me closer. I smiled into the kiss and let out a sigh as I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Nothing." I said with a small smile.

I looked away from him and he let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you." He whispered in my ear.

It was as if he could read my thoughts. I turned to look at him and he sent me a smile.

"I lost." I said softly.

"Yea, well... I lost too." He said with a smile as he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"Finally!" A voice yelled.

We turned our heads and smiled as we saw Molly covering Arthur's mouth. We let out a laugh and I smiled as I snuggled into Percy's chest.