Ginny Weasley (male reader)

I don't know how this will turn out... I'm not really good thinking like a guy 😂

"Hey (y/n) is it true you are dating Ginny Weasley?" Draco asked as he walked up to me.

"Who said that?" I asked with a laugh.

"George, her brother."

"Why would I date a Weasley? They... they are so weird." I said calmly.

"Thank Merlin, because if you were, dad would kill you." He said as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes and let out a groan as I walked to the room of requirements. I saw Ginny pacing back and forth and I smiled softly.

"So.... want to tell me why my brother thinks we are dating?" I asked as I set on a chair.

" I wanted to tell you, but George found out about us and he told everyone." She said sadly.

"I figured.... so what now? If my dad finds out about us he will flip... I'll be forced to go to homeschooling." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Maybe we should stop.... I mean we can't be in the public together."

"I don't want that... I just... I wish this could be easier.... it isn't fair that we can't be together... I mean what is so wrong with me wanting to be with you?" I asked angrily.

"A lot compared to your dad."

I let out a sigh as I shook my head.

"I'm done with this, if my dad can't be happy that I am happy.... then that's fine. I'm happy with you and I don't care who knows." I said as I stood up.

She smiled softly as I took her hand and dragged her out of the room. We made it to the lunch room and I led her to the lunchroom.

"Hey everyone! Guess what! I'm dating this girl! I (Y/n) Malfoy am dating Ginny Weasley! And I don't care who knows!" I yelled as I leaned down and kissed her.

She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I'm dating (Y/n) Malfoy and I don't care!" She yelled happily.