Oliver Wood

1. "What if I kissed you right now?"

62. "I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you."

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at my annoying best friend.

"Oliver Wood, off the broom." I ordered.

"Come on! Five more minutes." He said with a pout.

"You said that a hour ago. Oliver, we have to leave now or we won't make it in time." I said as I let out a sigh.

"What do I have to convince you to let me train for five more minutes?"

"There isn't anything you can do."

"Ten gallons?"

I shook my head no and he frowned. A smirk soon appeared and he sent me a playful look.

"What if I kissed you right now?" He asked calmly.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked. I soon felt anger boil inside of me and I glared at him.

"Off the broom." I growled out.

He let out a sigh of defeat and we left. For the remainder of the day I didn't say a word to him. Soon the meeting was over and we started towards our shared flat.

"I was only messing with you." Oliver said softly.

I crossed my arms over my chest and he let out a sigh. He grabbed my arm and I was turned to look at him.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry." He said softly.

"No you aren't."

"Hey, I was joking about it. If I had known you would get so mad-"

"You know how a feel about you! You know and you still make jokes about it!"

"Yea because you know how I feel about you! Miss we can't be together cause it won't work!" He snapped.

I turned my head away and he let out a sigh.

"I love you, have for years... and I nothing is going to change my feelings for you." He said softly.

"You will leave. Everyone I have ever cared about us left." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm here, I'm not gonna leave you." He said as he gently cuffed my face.

"How do I know that?"

"Because have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes, you once stole my drink and did you didn't drink it."

"That was second year!" He exclaimed with a groan.

I let out a laugh and he sent me a smile.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly.

I shook my head yes and he sent me a smile as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine. I gently kissed him back and pulled him closer.

Few years later

I let out a laugh as I watched my seven year old daughter chase after my husband. She tackled him and Oliver let out a yelp.

"I yield!" He exclaimed.

"Momma! Look I beat daddy!" She yelled happily.

"That you did Princess." He said as he picked her up.

He walked over to me and I sent him a smile as I rocked our son back and forth. He leaned down and kissed the top of his head before pecking my lips. Our daughter made a sound and I let out a laugh.

"Hey give it time, you will be kissing some guy too." I said with a smile.

"No I won't." She said with a frown.

"Yea, no she won't." Oliver said with a smile.

He set her down and she ran off to play. I smiled as Oliver took our son from my arms.

"I was right." He said with a smirk.

I raised my eyebrow and he let out a laugh.

"I told you I would stay." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips before walking away with our son.