Fred Weasley

I smiled as I set beside my boyfriend of a year and a half and held his hand. I had met Fred when we were both shopping for groceries. During our year anniversary he told me about him being a a wizard and I was shocked at first, but I promised to never tell anyone.

"I love you." He said softly.

"Love you too Ginger." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

He looked at his watch and let out a groan.

"I have to go home, mum needs my help... I'll see you later tonight?" He asked with a smile.

"Always." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

I watched him walk away and I smiled as I left to get to work. Soon work was over and I walked down the street, my eyes landed on a familiar red head and I smiled as I walked towards him. I froze as I saw him wrap his arm around another woman and kiss her. I felt anger boil up in me as I walked up to him and smacked him across the face.

"You bastard! I gave you a year of my life! I thought you loved me!" I yelled before I turned and took off.

I ran home and felt tears stream down my face as I fell onto my bed. I started to cry as I laid on my bed and pulled my covers over my head. Soon it was nighttime and I heard my door open.

"Baby? I'm home!" A voice called.

"How dare he." I thought angrily.

I stood up and marched down stairs and glared at him.

"How dare you! You bastard!" I yelled a so moved to hit him.

He grabbed my hand and looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked shocked.

"I saw you with that woman! Don't lie! I saw you hugging up to her and kissing her! I even confronted you and smacked you!"

"Wait... oh no... I never told you about George." He said with a groan.

"So her name is George."

"No my twin brothers name is George. Give me a second." He said a he pulled out his wallet.

He pulled a picture out and I froze as I saw him and a man who looked just like him.

"You have a twin brother.... and you are just now telling me! Oh my god! I smacked your brother! I called him a bastard!" I said shocked.

He burst out laughing and sent me a smile.

"Sweetheart don't worry about it... he will forgive you. I should of told you about him... but I'm still trying to get use to being with someone as amazing as you." He said softly.

"I owe him an apology... can you tell him I'm sorry?"

"Don't worry you can when we go to dinner at there house tonight." He said with a smirk.

"Oh no... I look like crap." I said softly.

"Don't worry it will be fine now get ready." He said with a smile.

I quickly got changed and we left for his parents house. I held my breath as I walked inside and saw his twin and his girlfriend.

"You are the woman who smacked me!" George said shocked.

"I thought you were Fred.... he didn't tell me about his twin brother." I said glaring at Fred.

"Sorry bro, she thought you were me. Is mum here?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arm around me.

Soon I met his family and I smiled as we set down at the table and ate.

"So where did you go to school at?" Molly asked with a smile.

"I was home schooled. My mother is a teacher, and my father is a doctor." I said softly.

"And what are you?"

"I'm a artist... I have my own studio." I said softly.

"I've never heard of the (l/n) family are you related to any of the popular wizard families?" Arthur asked softly.

"Well actually I'm a.."

"She is a muggle." Fred said with a smile.

"Oh that's why we haven't heard! Well we are happy that Fred met you. He doesn't stop talking about you." She said with a laugh.

"You don't care that I'm... a muggle and don't have magic?"

"Dear we don't care about those things, as long as our Fred is happy and you have a good heart, you are welcomed to the family." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"Since they have welcomed you to the family... what would you say about becoming Mrs. Fred Weasley?" He asked with a smile.

He got down on one knee and I felt tears stream down my face as he pulled a ring out.

"Yes! A million times yes!" I exclaimed as I pulled him into a kiss.

I smiled as he slipped he ring on and I hugged him.

"So now that everything is settled Fred why didn't you tell her about having a twin?" George asked with a frown.

"Well... I might of been hoping she would see you kiss your girlfriend and yell at you... I didn't think she would punch you." He said with a laugh.

"Why I outta!" George yelled as he chased after him.

I laughed as I shook my head and set down.

"Welcome to the family." Molly said with a smile.